Dynamo Software is a leading global FinTech Research and Portfolio Management SaaS provider offering an industry-tailored, highly configurable SaaS platform solving challenges across the alternative investment landscape. For more than 20 years, the Dynamo™ platform has improved the productivity of fundraising, deal, research, investor servicing, portfolio management, and compliance teams worldwide. Collectively, Dynamo’s 1,000+ clients manage over $10 trillion in assets. Backed by the largest Private Equity firms in the world – Blackstone Growth and Francisco Partners, Dynamo is seeking to grow our team based on rapidly increasing demand for our financial technology solutions.
The Project Manager is a highly visible position that reports to the Regional Implementations Manager. This role is responsible for the planning and execution of Dynamo implementation and professional services engagements for new and existing clients. This role requires you to be a trusted teammate who fosters positive relationships throughout our organization in order to get things done. Our culture is an important part of what makes our company great and it is important that new teammates contribute positively to that culture.
Primary manager of customer relationship during implementation (onboarding) phase of client lifecycle:
- Clearly define and document project scope, goals and deliverables
- Create and execute project plan and revise as appropriate
- Manage and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Coordinate and track tasks assigned to both internal and external project team members
- Execute a variety of project tasks such as data imports, configuration, testing, and knowledge transfer
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, such as for report development or workflow configuration
- Work across time zones with global clients and with team members in Dynamo’s global offices
- Build strong relationships with customers that extend beyond the implementation phase of a project
- Adhere to Dynamo project management guidelines while offering ideas for process improvement
How Success is Measured:
- Successful achievement of project success criteria and business outcomes
- Client Satisfaction scores
- Referenceability of clients
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to lead and deliver software implementation projects from presales to final delivery, preferably in this or related industry
- Ability to accurately track multiple detail-intensive, interdependent tasks and ensure timely completion
- General knowledge of database structure that allows for quick understanding of data migration tools and processes
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies
- Some understanding of standardized partnership and/or portfolio accounting
- Commitment to work well with clients, build successful customer relationships and ensure satisfaction
- Experience working in the financial services industry, especially the alternative assets space
- Strong Excel, CRM, ERP and/or Accounting software experience
This is your opportunity to build your career with Dynamo Software. Join us today.
Dynamo Software, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions and personnel actions at the Company are administered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, qualified mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic carrier status, any veteran status, any military service, any application for any military service, or any other category or class protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment decisions and personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, and termination, are and will continue to be administered in accordance with, and to further the principle of, equal employment opportunity.
All personal data included in job applications is protected by Bulgarian law and will be treated confidentially. If you would like to complete the job application for this position with Dynamo Software, and submit your information to our candidate database for review for future opportunities, please indicate below. If at any point you would like your application and personal data to be removed from our database, please contact