Mid/Senior Front-end Developer
Dynamo Software is a leading global FinTech Research and Portfolio Management SaaS provider offering an industry-tailored, highly configurable SaaS platform solving challenges across the alternative investment landscape. For more than 20 years, the Dynamo™ platform has improved the productivity of fundraising, deal, research, investor servicing, portfolio management, and compliance teams worldwide. Collectively, Dynamo’s 1,000+ clients manage over $10 trillion in assets. Backed by the largest Private Equity firms in the world – Blackstone Growth and Francisco Partners, Dynamo is seeking to grow our team based on rapidly increasing demand for our financial technology solutions.
We are currently seeking experienced Front-end Developers to join our energetic team.
Your Daily Life
- Collaborating with UX/UI designers, project managers, and back-end developers to deliver high-quality, scalable, and maintainable front-end applications.
- Taking ownership of high-level design and implementation of React-based components and features.
- Investigating and resolving front-end issues, optimizing performance, and ensuring the highest quality user experience.
- Mentoring junior developers, conducting code reviews, and sharing best practices in front-end development.
What You Bring
- A minimum of 3 years of front-end development experience, with a strong focus on React.
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux or Context API.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to work independently as a highly proactive self-starter, and exhibit a positive, can-do attitude.
- Familiarity with build tools like Webpack, Babel, and npm/yarn.
- Experience with version control systems, particularly Git.
- Understanding of key software design concepts, including responsive design, performance optimization, and accessibility.
- Hands-on experience with Agile development methodologies or a keenness to adapt to an Agile environment.
What we offer:
- The ability to have an impact. Good ideas come from everyone in our organization, and we are agile enough to embrace new ideas and directions.
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in the rapidly growing financial services and alternative assets industry.
- A very attractive work culture in an established technology company where we take pride in our work and our people.
- A flexible work environment with opportunities for remote/hybrid work or flexible hours.
- Professional development opportunities, including learning and development initiatives covered by the company.
- Extended health insurance program for you and your family.
- Funded Multisport benefits program.
- Free massages in the office.
- Offsite events and team-building activities.
This is your opportunity to build your career with Dynamo Software. Join us today.
Dynamo Software, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions and personnel actions at the Company are administered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, qualified mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic carrier status, any veteran status, any military service, any application for any military service, or any other category or class protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment decisions and personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, and termination, are and will continue to be administered in accordance with, and to further the principle of, equal employment opportunity.
All personal data included in job applications is protected by Bulgarian law and will be treated confidentially. If you would like to complete the job application for this position with Dynamo Software, and submit your information to our candidate database for review for future opportunities, please indicate below. If at any point you would like your application and personal data to be removed from our database, please contact