Senior Analyst, Service Management Office
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
As an Analyst in Service Management Office, you will be responsible for analyzing data to assess and help improve the processes, products, services, best practices, and functions for a service-oriented, client-driven, value-added organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with functional leaders to develop and implement comprehensive key performance and risk indicators along with related reporting.
- Manage key IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes with full engagement of Process Owners, such as change management, request fulfillment, event management, incident management, problem management, configuration management, software asset management, service catalog management, demand management, and service portfolio management.
- Work closely with service and business owners to integrate service management practices into the delivery of IT services with the objective of delivering reliable, repeatable IT services, at proper service levels.
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional teams to implement infrastructure and operations projects.
- Stay connected to the broader community; in collaboration and regular engagement with stakeholders, develop, manage, and refine the IT metrics program, developing key reports, key performance indicators (KPIs), and metrics packages.
- Identify metrics and implement reporting that will help measure customer satisfaction, establish service value, propose new service opportunities, and strengthen the cycle of continuous improvement.
- Adheres and complies with project management processes and procedures to drive efficiency.
- Possesses strong communication skills with team members, vendors, and customers.
- 4 + years’ experience in service management
Skills & Qualities
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills to communicate, persuade and influence decision-making, paired with active listening skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understand the ITIL framework and how it aligns with and complements other frameworks such as Agile or other project management approaches.
Education & Professional Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in management information systems, or related field of study.
- ITIL or similar certification- preferred.
Special Work Hours Requirement:
Participate in incident handling and off-hours/weekend maintenance activities, as necessary.
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.