E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
It’s our job to expand, improve and maintain the transportation management and warehousing products at e2open. Product management drives the roadmap which contains a mix of strategic, compliance, technical and customer driven features. We provide technical answers to the functional requirements in an Agile development process. The postholder will be responsible for the maintenance and development of existing solutions, and for the analysis and development of new solutions to meet business requirements based on the TMS-LSP product. The role will be part of a team looking after an established product within the group providing solutions used throughout e2open, as well as working with our new integration platform and architecture. The role demands a highly motivated individual who can work as a team as well as independently as required. The position involves research, software development, design, programming, and maintenance producing robust and efficient results.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
- Responsible for architecting and implementing various functional modules in an enterprise product.
- Define, prototype and recommend the technology solutions, detailing the implementation design and identifying interfaces with other products for integration.
- Abreast of latest technologies & tools and ability to evaluate and select appropriate tools and technologies as per the requirements.
- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation.
- Work collaboratively within a team of other engineers and have strong influence and leadership skills.
- Generalist technical knowledge within department and working knowledge of major system component interactions.
- Strong generalist understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices.
- Be the technical evangelist for the project and provide technical leadership to project teams and stakeholders.
- This position requires an individual to be creative, team-oriented, technology savvy, driven to produce results and demonstrates the ability to take a cross-team leadership role.
- Oversee, develop, and implement holistic solution architectures for homogenous problem domains from both a business and technical perspective.
- Performs solution definition of a problem domain. Designs overall system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy.
- Generates conceptual/logical architectures, system documents, testing analyzes, test plans, and risk assessments.
- Knowledge in Security and Performance engineering.
- Develops the Coding, unit testing, and peer code reviews.
- 8+ years Java technology
Skillset required (Mandatory)
- Good programming and debugging skills.
- Good experience in Java and SQL
- Knowledge in security and performance engineering
- Knowledge of web services (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge of repository tools such as Bitbucket or GitHub
- Spring Framework basics and Hibernate (or any ORM)
- Experience in peer code reviews and mentoring
- Good communication skills
- Experience in domain of Supply chain execution
- Knowledge of Oracle database and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of security and performance engineering
- Knowledge of Apache web server
- Good understanding of agile product development methodology
- Basic Linux experience
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.