Enterprise Services Engineer
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
The Enterprise Service Engineer is a member of e2open’s Enterprise Service Engineering team for delivering high quality Level 3 customer service to E2open's Supply Chain applications to meet our global customers' Service Level Agreements and operational requirements. The successful candidate will be adaptable, detail-oriented, organized, have analytical and problem-solving skills, and should be able to work independently with cross functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
Additionally, the Enterprise Service Engineer should have a pro-active and continuous focus in exploring more on functional and technical knowledge of the product/solution to provide resolution to problems independently.
- Perform in-depth technical investigation, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and drive issue resolution (including config changes/fixes) escalated by customer support team within the agreed customer SLAs.
- Ensure periodic quality updates on tickets to share the latest status to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Work on identifying and implementing workaround for business continuity.
- Validate code fixes developed and coordinate/plan the UAT with customer for production fix rollout.
- Perform production patch deployment by following e2open’s deployment process.
- Be proactive in identifying and implementing preventative measures for customer problems with better understanding on the customer business processes.
- Collaborate and drive resolution with various internal teams namely Product Development, Professional Services, Cloud Operations, and Quality Assurance.
- The Enterprise Service Engineer will help and mentor Associate Enterprise Service Engineers to troubleshoot and resolve customer problems.
- Enterprise Service Engineer should manage allocated Customer solution independently.
- Participate in solution transition session from Professional Services to Enterprise Service organization to be self-sufficient with functional/technical skills on customer solution.
- Engage and participate in continuous improvement plan activities on assigned solution for a stable production environment and reduction on recurring issues.
- Constantly look for opportunities to automate repetitive or manual activities.
- Participate in creating, maintaining, and utilizing knowledgebase articles.
- Drive and coordinate the weekly review calls with customers.
- Ensure all relevant case details are updated accurately and timely.
- Continuous upskill of functional/technical knowledge on product and customer solution.
- Participate in on-call rotations as assigned.
- Other tasks and activities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate must possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of working experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently under minimal supervision.
- Strong learning desire and willingness to learn new technologies on own initiative.
- Comfortable working under deadlines and managing customer cases.
Preferred but not required:
- Good experience in Scrum or equivalent agile practice.
- Good Knowledge on ITIL, incident and problem management.
- Functional and business process knowledge of the Logistics and Supply Chain industry, as well as experience with logistics, transportation, and shipping software.
- Good exposure on Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, version control and configuration management.
- Experience with JIRA and SVN.
- 2-4 year experience in windows application support
- 2-4 year Working knowledge of SQL, Microsoft SQL Server with working knowledge of Transaction SQL (T-SQL, Microsoft SQL) query knowledge
- 2-4 year experience in Linux server, basic navigation / process management / cron
- Knowledge on SOAP messaging, JSON, XML
- General office environment and responsibilities requiring:
- Extensive use of the computer which involves viewing a monitor and keyboarding for most of the workday.
- Placing and receiving phone calls.
- Occasionally moving and lifting objects up to 20 pounds.
- May require some travel as needed.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance: EPS Pacifico Plan 2 100% covered.
- Indetermined Employment.
- Company Bonus Program.
- Referral program.
- Training programs.
- Equity program.
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.