Senior Process Associate
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
Position needs to handle revenue accounting process, reconciliation, and revenue validations.
· Analyze, record and close revenue for assigned areas monthly
· Review signed revenue agreements to determine appropriate revenue recognition, based on E2open revenue recognition policy and US GAAP
· Maintain deferred revenue schedules and recognition of revenue against agreements
· Maintain monthly account reconciliations and General Ledger (GL) activities
· Maintain contract documentation for assigned areas (including contracts, purchase orders, customer acceptance and other documentation) required for review and external audit
Qualifications and Experiences:
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.