Senior Software Engineer
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
This opportunity is for a Full-Stack Development Engineer for the Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning products. We are the team that creates and powers S&OP, Demand planning applications and services for our global listeners. We’re the home for tech talent that wants to grow S&OP, Business planning market-leading business and build the features across the web application. The team is comprised of engineers who work in an agile environment and partner closely with S&OP, business planning – Product Management, UX, and QA teams.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that wows and inspires our peers.
- Be willing to explore technical needs and bring problems AND solutions to the table.
- Constantly strive to raise the bar on engineering excellence.
- Lead the way - staying up to date with tools, trends, technologies, and frameworks both industry-wide and within e2open and then sharing that knowledge in a meaningful way with the community.
- Developing web solutions and services: Envisioning, designing, creating, and supporting our solutions that operate with a high degree of operational excellence.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science domain.
- 4-5 years of experience in UI coding.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in developing and supporting scalable Java/JEE applications, application servers and related web technologies.
- Experience in bootstrap themes.
- Work experience in Angular 2/4/6/9 above.
- Strong understanding of major components of UI Object Model.
- Experience in developing UI screens with rest APIs that works for multiple web browsers.
- Strong understanding on UI build tools.
- Experience in leading the UI team.
- Understanding of software development life cycles, agile/scrum development, and unit testing
- Must have strong analytic and problems solving skills, must be able to present ideas clearly and possess a strong desire to learn.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Should have strong debugging skills
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.