Staff software engineer
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
e2open is the Largest multi-enterprise business network for connected supply chain that combines data and the best-in-class applications necessary to orchestrate and optimize the entire supply chain purpose-built for today and tomorrow.
e2open helps the world’s largest companies transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services.
The company was founded in 2000. E2open is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with offices in Parsippany, NJ, Atlanta, Germany, United Kingdom, Denmark, China, France, Malaysia, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Pune.
At e2open, our mission is to build the most comprehensive and capable end-to-end global supply chain software ecosystem combining networks, data and applications to deliver enduring customer value.
E2open Ranked #1 in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Multi enterprise Supply Chain Business Networks.
Supply Planning & Response (E2PR):
The underlying goal of any supply chain management system is to ensure the efficient and dependable alignment of your customers' demands with all distribution or production processes within a company-wide or extended supply network. At the same time, you want to know which material and capacity constraints can be resolved and how resources should be aligned based on customer or business priorities. The operational challenge is to provide customers with precise delivery dates that are consistently met. Therefore, it is important to understand how the supply network can respond and have the planning capability to meet dynamically changing requirements rapidly, flexibly, and reliably.
This Supply Planning & Response application offers the following key features:
- The application helps to respond to and implement a short-to long-term supply plan reliably and efficiently.
- Graph-based patented algorithms to solve planning challenges
- Supports discrete manufacturing and process manufacturing methods
- Feature rich UI/UX to visualize the supply network and constraints in the plan
- In-memory database to enhance computation performance and responsive reporting
- Flexible, configurable reporting framework
- Analytics capabilities
What we offer:
- A varied and challenging role in a highly multinational and innovative company in supply chain world
- Our culture - Open-door, team centric and a passion for collaborative and inclusive development
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration with bonus and stock options
- Flexible work model (hours and location)
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- Comprehensive medical and pension plans
- Training and certification opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Work with globally distributed product development teams
- Contribute to server-side requirements, design, and development to solve complex supply chain management problems
- Participate in design and architecture discussion and reviews
- Work towards building a quality product with defined scope and release cycle
- Ready to learn and evaluate new technologies and bring new algorithms and ideas onboard
- Mentor other Junior developers
- Bachelors/Master’s/Doctor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structures, optimization techniques, object-oriented design patterns and implementation skills in Java or any Object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge on Supply Chain Management, ERP domain or equivalent
- Knowledge on at least one of the following: Operations Research methodologies, linear programming, optimization solvers
- Understanding of software development life cycles, agile/scrum development and unit testing
- Must have strong analytic and problems solving skills, must be able to present ideas clearly and possess a strong desire to learn
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Nice to Have Skills/Experience
- Knowledge of containerization technologies like docker and Kubernetes.
- Cloud infrastructure
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.