Area Sales Director - Logistics Service Providers
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
Area Sales Director
Strategic Clients – Logistics Service Providers
Location - Candidates should reside in the United States or Europe and can work remotely
e2open is the connected supply chain platform, purpose-built for today and tomorrow.
Continued growth within the e2open Logistics Service Provider business unit has created a need for an additional supply chain, SaaS sales professional to join the team. The Area Sales Director is a senior position, partnering with a small number of existing strategic clients as well as targeting new accounts. Your responsibilities are the retention and growth of named clients, plus new business deals within the Logistics Service Providers business unit, representing the largest global brands.
As an enterprise SaaS sales professional with logistics and / or supply chain experience, you will excel in engaging in senior-level conversations to explore and exploit opportunities. You will position the full breadth of the e2open connected supply chain platform, coordinating the activities of world-class consultants to support you in bringing additional value to your clients.
- Retention – e2open delivers transformational supply chain solutions. We enjoy long-term relationships with clients – many customers have been working with us for over 15 years, continuously extending their solution. We invest significantly in our Professional Services and Customer Success teams to ensure that solutions are deployed and adopted successfully. As the commercial account owner, you are a senior member of the account team and help to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Growth – e2open has the broadest enterprise supply chain capability available in the market. Solutions span channel, supply, demand, logistics, and global trade. Our enterprise customers and target accounts are some of the largest companies in the world, and the demands on their supply chains are ever-changing. You will work across the accounts, exploring opportunities for value creation and growth. This includes extending existing capabilities across divisions and geographies, as well as uncovering/creating need for new capabilities.
- Positioning high-value supply chain solutions, typically $200k-$1M+ annual subscription fee
- Identify, qualify, and close opportunities within your assigned accounts
- Sell both targeted, tactical solutions and connected, transformational solutions
- Measured against new ARR and growth in recurring SaaS (Software as a Service) revenue
- Cross-sell/up-sell across the full range of e2open solutions
- Virtual or office based. Expect to travel to your assigned customers
- You are a successful quota-carrying sales professional with experience selling into the Logistics Service Provider and / or Carrier sector
- A senior-level sales processional, you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in enterprise software sales, and highly likely more
- Experience selling complex business solutions to a technology-oriented audience of multiple decision makers
- Supply Chain experience from the industry or software deliveries are required; in particular, subject matter expertise around the Logistics business and / or Carrier
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship management skills at all levels of an organization externally and E2open internal. You will be comfortable working with Senior Managers and VPs of supply chain/logistics, IT and procurement as well as Executives from clients.
- You excel presenting to new audiences, as well as opening new conversations
- Extremely high level of initiative, self-confidence, energy, and personal integrity
- An independent thinker who continues to develop your professional selling skills, you may recognize yourself as a ‘Challenger Sale’ mindset
- You are curious – particularly about customer problems, impact, and their potential solutions – with a keen attention to detail
- Expect a world-class compensation package for the value you offer
- Excited by the opportunity to continue learning and growing with the #1 supply chain solutions company (according to our clients and the analysts)
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.