Business Applications Administrator
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
BUSINESS APPLICATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
The Business Applications Administrator will play a critical role in the execution of e2open’s technology roadmap, along with the identification of opportunities for business process improvement. The Business Applications Administrator for this role will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and support of the Genus Price Book including updates, troubleshooting, scripting, reporting and similar. There is also the opportunity to collaborate with key stakeholders and teammates to evaluate business processes and implement solutions on impactful initiatives. The role will perform research and analysis on trends, patterns, and processes, as well as make data-driven recommendations to improve organizational efficiency. The Business Applications Administrator will have the opportunity to learn and work directly with best-in-breed enterprise applications and stakeholders in a global organization.
- Administer and provide training to users on system functionality.
- Provide end user support and administration for key application functionality.
- Gather and document business requirements from critical stakeholders.
- Document business application workflows and solutions to inform functional and technical audiences.
- Manage configuration changes to audit rules, fields, workflows, roles/permissions, forms, reports, and ensure a standard process and governance for these changes
- Design, implement, and support creative solutions to business problems by leveraging out-of-the-box application functionality and working with vendor partners on enhancements where needed.
- Provide technical context and help drive application direction, development, and enhancements in alignment with the application roadmap, business requirements, and firm strategy.
- Collaborate and coordinate execution of large and small projects in partnership with other business applications team members.
- Perform QA and testing of defined use cases in support of change management and deployments.
- Analyze and compare new solutions against documented business requirements for suitability in the e2open business applications ecosystem.
- Problem solve and use good decision-making skills to quickly overcome obstacles by understanding the appropriate level of urgency and business impact.
- Support deployment of changes outside of normal business hours as necessary to minimize disruption.
- Collaborate with business applications leaders to uphold best practices, change management strategies, and efficient and effective internal processes to drive continuous delivery.
- Other tasks and activities as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst or similar roles.
- Advanced Excel proficiency: calculations and Visual Basic scripting required.
- Experience with other scripting languages a plus.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Enthusiasm for learning about new methodologies, systems, and solutions
- Demonstrated track record of attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- General office environment and responsibilities requiring:
- Extensive use of the computer which involves viewing a monitor and keyboarding for most of the workday.
- Placing and receiving phone calls.
- Occasionally moving and lifting objects up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel if needed.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance: EPS Pacifico Plan 2 100% covered.
- Indetermined Employment.
- Company Bonus Program.
- Referral program.
- Training programs.
- Equity program.
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.