Marketplace Support Specialist
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
The Marketplace Support Specialist (MSS) is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the e2open Marketplace and is an expert on e2open’s e-commerce platform and the various subscriptions and services offered, with a good grasp of technology, excellent customer service and communication skills. The role supports both internal and external clients, facilitating transactions through the Marketplace website, and answering commercial questions from clients.
A successful MSS will interact with and leverage e2open Field Sales & Marketing personnel as well as back-office accounting, finance, and sales admin roles. The MSS will manage client inquires and liaise between clients and internal cross-functional teams to achieve timely and successful delivery of our solutions. The MSS builds strong relationships with all relevant internal contacts and supports them in providing high levels of customer service.
- Provide exceptional overall support to clients enrolling in the e2open Marketplace, including:
- Understand and articulate e2open’s unique value proposition(s) effectively via email, telephone, and Zoom/Teams.
- Answer questions regarding the various subscriptions available and suggest appropriate subscriptions and services based on the client’s needs.
- Facilitate e-commerce transactions in the e2open Marketplace, both initial sales, and upgrades and upsells.
- Research, diagnose, and respond timely to client inquiries.
- Assess the severity level of any request, prioritize, and escalate as required.
- Work with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems regard the e2open e-commerce platform.
- Recognize and escalate opportunities for upsell regarding other e2open products and services outside the Marketplace as appropriate.
- Communicate effectively with an ecosystem of stakeholders; develop and nurture relationships with e2open LaaS team members, Field sales, Accounting/Finance, business integrations team and other partners to ensure a smooth and rewarding client experience.
- Document resolutions (such as clear root causes, potential bugs, implemented solutions, enhancement opportunities, etc.).
- Follow defined operational processes to ensure sales and client entitlements are recorded accurately and timely.
- Build, maintain, and utilize knowledgebase articles, FAQs, and/or best practices for future use.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with applicable carriers; communicate clearly and regularly to carriers regarding performance and partnership.
- Extract and manipulate data as required.
- Other tasks and activities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of client experience inclusive of eCommerce, Retail distribution, 3PL, and/or Fulfillment & Distribution.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Business, or related field) preferred.
- Prior work history exhibiting the ability to work remotely; both independently and within a team-based environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (ability to purposely capitalize upon relationships)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Experience with e-commerce software and transactions.
- Experienced users Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Influential interpersonal skills
- Proven problem-solving ability; ability to make and execute decisions based on company guidelines, and to escalate when necessary.
- General office environment and responsibilities requiring:
- Extensive use of the computer which involves viewing a monitor and keyboarding for most of the workday.
- Placing and receiving phone calls.
- Occasionally moving and lifting objects up to 20 pounds.
- May require <15% of travel.
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.