Senior Cloud Operation Engineer
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
In the role of Sr. Cloud Operations Engineer , you will lead as a key player in the Cloudops monitoring team, you will be responsible for managing e2open enterprise monitoring infrastructure and its availability and perform remediation action to recover from failures in a timely manner to meet 99.9 UP time SLA commit for e2open enterprise monitoring infrastructure. Which in-turn help others team to meet 99.9 UP time SLA commit to e2open internal and external customers.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. You should understand in depth e2open operating principles and culture, demonstrate it.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor E2open Infrastructure/Applications using available tools, alerts and process.
- Perform remediation actions for known alerts by following established SOPs.
- Perform Identity & Access management internal & external users.
- Provide L1/L2 level of support for E2open monitoring solutions.
- Develop and implement scripts to automate operational and administrative needs.
- Document system implementations, upgrades, and patches.
- Implement security and performance tuning best practices.
- Perform Disaster Recovery tests and improve DR plans to ensure SLAs and SLOs are met.
- Automate system and application provisioning processes while seeking opportunities to automate existing well-known processes.
- Instrument applications to enable monitoring & automation capabilities.
- Integration of monitoring tool with other ecosystem tools in E2open operations
- Having hands on experience of k8s,ELK/EFK, Prometheus infrastructure components will be added advantage.
- 5 to 8 years of working experience on monitoring platforms such as Zabbix, Nagios and/or custom tools and processes associated with it.
- Zabbix certified (ZCS,ZCP,ZCE) will be an added advantage.
Skills & Qualities
- Experience on web application deployment, administration, and monitoring in Linux, Windows ,AIX etc.
- Administrative knowledge of database systems such as SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Experience on Directory Services such as Microsoft AD, OpenLDAP or OpenDJ.
- Sound knowledge of UNIX/Windows fundamentals and the command line interface.
- Hands-on Scripting experience using PowerShell, Bash, Perl or Python for scripting and automation.
- Experience with working in mission-critical production environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and service orientation.
- Excellent analytical and coordination skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Knowledge and experience with ticketing tools
Education & Professional Qualifications:
B.S. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent computer-related education.
Special Work Hours Requirement:
Participate in incident handling and off-hours/weekend maintenance activities, as necessary.
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.