E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
e2open is the Largest multi-enterprise business network for connected supply chain that combines data and the best-in-class applications necessary to orchestrate and optimize the entire supply chain purpose-built for today and tomorrow.
e2open helps the world’s largest companies transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services.
The company was founded in 2000. E2open is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with offices in Parsippany, NJ, Atlanta, Germany, United Kingdom, Denmark, China, France, Malaysia, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Pune.
At e2open, our mission is to build the most comprehensive and capable end-to-end global supply chain software ecosystem combining networks, data, and applications to deliver enduring customer value.
E2open Ranked #1 in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Multi enterprise Supply Chain Business Networks.
Sales and Operation Planning(S&OP):
Sales and operations planning is an aspect of supply chain planning whose goal is the creation of a unified, consensus-based business plan. It draws input from an organization’s key functional areas, including sales, marketing, manufacturing, distribution, and finance. Cross-functional collaboration results in plans that all stakeholders understand and are committed to supporting.
With traditional “silo-based” companies, sales, manufacturing, and financial functions often compete against each other. Without a consolidated plan, small problems can quickly grow into much larger issues. These can be quickly identified and proactively addressed through S&OP reports and other measures.
E2open’s Sales and Operations Planning application modernize the supply chain to achieve consistently profitable, execution ready plans that balance demand, supply, and financial goals to facilitate consensus across internal and external stakeholders.
- Dynamic planning hierarchies.
- Highlighting of demand, supply, and capacity imbalances.
- Salesforce® plug-in to capture sales forecasts.
- Automation of data gathering and processing.
- Machine learning forecasting algorithms.
- What-if scenario analyses to model revenue opportunities, volatility risks and supply alternatives
- What-if simulations reveal the financial and service impacts of tradeoff decisions, enabling a consistently profitable response.
- Configurable workflows for streamlining processes.
This opportunity is for a SQL Development Manager for the Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning products. We are the team that creates and powers S&OP, Demand planning applications, and services for our global listeners. We’re the home for tech talent that wants to grow S&OP, Business plan market-leading business, and build features across the web application. The team is comprised of engineers who work in an agile environment and partner closely with S&OP, business planning – Product Management, UX, and QA teams.
- Develop SQL databases: The SQL Manager is responsible for designing and developing the company's databases. This includes creating tables, views, stored procedures, and other database objects.
- Manage database performance: The SQL Manager must monitor database performance and optimize queries to ensure that the databases are running efficiently.
- Develop and maintain data integration processes: The SQL Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining data integration processes between different systems and databases.
- Provide technical support: The SQL Manager provides technical support to users of the databases, troubleshooting any issues that arise and resolving them quickly.
- Manage database projects: The SQL Manager may oversee the implementation of new database projects, working with other departments to ensure that the project is completed on time.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology: The SQL Manager must stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in database technology, ensuring that the company's databases are always running on the most efficient and effective platforms.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that wows and inspires our peers.
- Be willing to explore technical needs and bring problems AND solutions to the table.
- Constantly strive to raise the bar on engineering excellence.
- Lead the way - staying up to date with tools, trends, technologies, and frameworks both industry-wide and within e2open and then sharing that knowledge in a meaningful way with the community.
- Developing web solutions and services: Envisioning, designing, creating, and supporting our solutions that operate with a high degree of operational excellence.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any Engineering.
- 12+ years of programming experience in production software.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Technical skills: In-depth knowledge of database management systems (DBMS) and database design is essential. Proficiency in Structured Query Language (SQL) is necessary, as is experienced with various database management tools such as Oracle, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Data management skills: A successful database manager must have a thorough understanding of data management concepts, including data security, data quality, data governance, data modeling, and data warehousing.
- Analytical skills: Database managers must have strong analytical skills to understand complex data structures, perform data analysis, and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Communication and teamwork: Good communication and teamwork skills are critical for a database manager. You must be able to work effectively with various stakeholders, including software developers, project managers, and business analysts.
- Problem-solving skills: Database managers must be able to identify and solve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Project management skills: A successful database manager must be able to manage projects from start to finish, including planning, budgeting, and monitoring progress.
- Continuous learning: Database technology is constantly evolving, and staying up-to-date with the latest tools and techniques is essential for success.
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.