Sales Director - New Logo
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
Area Sales Director
E2open is looking for an Area Sales Director. The Area Sales Director is a critical role that will interact and assist several clients across the E2open target customer base. This role endorses the overall success of our Enterprise client’s accounts by responding to client inquiries, qualifying and selling net new logo customers, understanding the client’s business, and cross-selling additional E2open products to those customers.
- Follow up on inbound leads from net new prospects to sell and grow company ARR through new business
- Create relationships within prospects and installed accounts at every level.
- Engage with senior decision makers and influencers and be comfortable when discussing the growth of our strategy and solutions
- Partner with important internal teams (Solutions Consultants, Legal, Professional Services, and others) and their leadership, in developing winning value propositions and sales strategies for clients
- Own the customer relationship by setting the strategic and tactical plans for assigned customers and become the trusted advisor to the customer for better business outcomes
- Understand the customer’s current E2open products and identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell E2open’s products within the assigned customer accounts
- Research and map assigned accounts to build knowledge of the customer’s supply chain
- Build strategic account plans for your accounts with understanding of the customer’s organizational structure, key players, and current product utilization
- Utilize a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customers, develop formal quotes, and present formal sales presentations to address the customer’s business needs
- Build pipeline and understand totality of sales process and sales velocity in order to hit sales goals
- Additional duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 8+ years of SaaS sales experience with 1-3 years at the enterprise level
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Possess and project a positive, professional attitude
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with customers, co-workers, and management
- Experience with CRM software (SalesLoft, Salesforce.com) preferred
- Proven history of success maintaining and exceeding sales targets
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.