E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
This Integration Engineer is responsible for configuring and developing e2open’s Integration applications to meet the customer’s business needs.
The Engineer will also involve in the full SDLC cycle including requirements gathering, solution design and development, user acceptance testing and solution implementation.
- Utilize standard and proprietary business process tools and programming languages.
- Ability to analyze requirements and translate them into Codes.
- Work with our global customers on B2B integration projects involving technologies such as EDI, RosettaNet, XML, Cloud, Web Services, etc.
- Worked on multiple B2B projects on requirements gathering, solution design, solution development, and user acceptance testing.
- Maintain and support project post-implementation activities including post-production support.
- Work as part of the global team
- Analyze/Test Customer XML/EDI messages as per test plan/scenario, identify and investigate XML/EDI data issues by using implementation guides.
- Create analysis/error reports and propose solutions for EDI data issues.
- Create XML/EDI messages for Customers as per the test plan/scenario of the Integration Project by using implementation guides.
- Provide on-demand Production support to Customers related to their EDI connection or XML/EDI data issue.
- Participate in meetings with Customers as per Project requirements.
- Monitor Service Requests in the Queue.
- Ensure the Service Requests are handled and resolved as per SLA.
- Shift work.
- Other responsibilities or tasks that are within your skills and abilities, whenever reasonably instructed.
The business reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments in line with business requirements.
This job description is intended to provide an outline of the responsibilities of the position, and you may be required from time to time to perform tasks in line with your skills and experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of working experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in Java, JSON, and XML programming
- 1+ years of working knowledge of UNIX systems (Solaris and Linux)
- Working experience in X12, EDIFACT, and/or RosettaNet
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Script-writing skills in Shell, Perl, or equivalent preferred
- Programming Language Knowledge (Java, Groovy, XQuery, etc.) preferred.
- Experience in the integration, Deployment, or Support of an ERP, SCM, or similar systems from SAP preferred.
- Working experience with B2B servers (e.g. Tibco, AS2, RosettaNet, webMethods, etc) preferred.
- Working experience in supply-chain-related projects would be added advantage.
- Demonstrates the e2open Operating Principles and Values
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.