E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
The Helpdesk Specialist reports to the Manager / Leads of IT and is directly responsible for supporting the Windows and Cloud infrastructure. This position interacts directly with all IT functional areas (e.g., Helpdesk/Desktop Support, Security and Compliance). The Helpdesk Specialist must excel at multi-tasking and have the ability to ramp up quickly in a dynamic, high-tech environment. The role will possess in-depth technical skills.
- Resolve issues with Windows, Office, Outlook, IE, Firefox, corporate applications, mobile devices, laptop hardware, and user networks.
- Image and deploy systems to users.
- Patch Windows clients with Security and Application updates provided by Microsoft.
- Participate in Follow-the-sun operations.
- Maintain Windows systems, DNS, Active Directory, and other core infrastructure components in an enterprise environment.
- Collaborate across teams on detailed technical requirements, implementation approaches and problem solving.
- Work to create process and procedures around technology.
- Other tasks and activities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-4 years of experience administering enterprise class environments.
- Experience in maintenance and monitoring of highly available and scalable system infrastructure.
- Detailed knowledge of Windows Clients operating systems including advanced troubleshooting.
- Experience in managing collaboration suite i.e. (Office 365 Products)
- Familiarity with enterprise style email filtering (Mimecast, Postini, etc.)
- Familiarity with patch management system (SCCM, Manage Engine, etc.)
- Must adapt to changing requirements, deadlines and priorities with a positive attitude.
- Willing to participate team's on-call schedule.
- Ability to be creative, efficient, and productive with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Must be able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Must have great customer support skills.
- General office environment and responsibilities requiring:
- Extensive use of the computer which involves viewing a monitor and keyboarding for most of the workday
- Placing and receiving phone calls
- Occasionally moving and lifting objects up to 20 pounds
- May require 10% travel or more if needed
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.