Director, Solutions Consulting - Supply Management Software
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
As an integral member of e2open’s PreSales Solution Consulting team, the Director of Solution Consulting acts as a trusted advisor to customers, partners, and internal stakeholders by providing leadership, experience, and credibility in successfully positioning e2open solutions to business problems across target industries. In this role, you will take the strategic lead in establishing a strong connection between prospective customers’ business needs/goals and how e2open solutions can help elevate business performance: You will be positioned as the trusted advisor in deals to represent e2open capabilities, build solid relationships with customers, help shape the solution vision and roadmap, and collaborate with e2open resources to ensure tailored effective delivery of solution presentations, demonstrations, and workshops to win the deals. You will help shape product vision and strategy for the e2open portfolio by translating industry trends, customer needs, and innovative vision into requirements for Product Management roadmaps. Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment, strong verbal and written communication skills, business requirement analysis, positioning, business justification, and strong supply chain expertise with deep industry knowledge.
This position is aligned to our Supply Management Software product suite and it is essential that candidates have prior experience working in the supply management / digital procurement / B2B ecommerce / procure-2-pay / source-2-pay software space. More information on the products included in our Supply Management suite can be found here: https://www.e2open.com/supply/. As this is a senior role within the organisation and prior product knowledge and experience (e.g. Inventory Optimization, Forecast and/or Inventory Collaboration, Purchase Order and/or Sales Order Collaboration, einvoicing, recall management) is essential, unfortunately any applications received without this will be rejected.
- Understand target industry and customer’s business needs, develop insightful solution proposals and accurately articulate e2open’s value proposition at the executive level
- Provide leadership throughout the sales process including the execution of customer discovery, sales presentations, product demonstrations, and in-depth workshops
- Support opportunity qualification and drive RFx responses
- Build and deliver effective product demonstrations and solution presentations
- Analyze and position the business value e2open solutions will bring to prospective clients
- Build relationships and establish credibility with customers, partners, and internal team members
- Act as a key thought leader for e2open, both internally and externally, leading the creation of or providing input into sales / solution approach in strategic deals, industry points of view, whitepapers, etc. in process areas of expertise
- Help shape product vision and strategy for the e2open portfolio by translating industry trends, customer needs, and innovative vision into requirements for Product Management roadmaps
- Provide customer and market feedback to Product Management and Marketing teams
- Work with the e2open Implementation Team to scope and estimate customer projects
- Represent e2open and e2open solutions as thought leaders at industry events, trade shows, user groups, and with partners
- Educate e2open partners and industry analysts on e2open and the e2open solution offering
- Maintain domain expertise by keeping abreast of new product enhancements, business trends, supply chain best practices
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a business-related field plus a minimum of 5-8 years related experience in a similar role / industry
- Supply chain management consulting and/or implementation project experience
- Industry experience in supply chain operations and/or business transformations
- Software pre-sales experience in enterprise business systems
- Advanced Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or Engineering preferred
- Blended skillset in Business Processes and Enterprise Software
- Experience in complex pre-sales, and/or deployment of enterprise software solutions
- Knowledgeable in processes and systems: Supply Management Solutions: (e.g, Inventory Optimization, Forecast and/or Inventory Collaboration, Purchase Order and/or Sales Order Collaboration, einvoicing, recall management, ),
- Knowledgeable in 3 or more industries: Electronics/High-Tech, Industrial Manufacturing, CPG, Retail, Automotive, Life Sciences, Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Logistics Service Providers & Carriers
- Experience with AI/ML technologies
- Experience with ERP systems and systems integration
- Strong sales presence and superior communication skills
- Establishes executive level relationships with customers
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Ability to problem-solve, both independently and working as a team
- Self-Starter Mentality
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.