E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
Account / Sales Director
Location:- UK / Europe
e2open is the connected supply chain platform, purpose-built for today and tomorrow.
Continued growth at e2open has created a need for additional supply chain sales professionals to join the team. The Account Director is a senior position, partnering with a small number of existing clients (6-12). Your responsibilities are the retention and growth of these important named clients.
As an enterprise software sales professional with supply chain experience, you will excel in engaging in senior-level conversations to explore and exploit opportunities. You will position the full breadth of the e2open connected supply chain platform, coordinating the activities of world-class consultants to support you in bringing additional value to your clients.
- Growth – e2open has the broadest enterprise supply chain capability available in the market. Solutions span channel, supply, demand, logistics, and global trade. Our enterprise customers are some of the largest companies in the world, and the demands on their supply chains are ever-changing. You will work across the account, exploring opportunities for value creation and growth. This includes extending existing capabilities across divisions and geographies, as well as uncovering/creating need for new capabilities. Our average customer has millions of dollars of whitespace – and a need to transform their operations. With your help we can do just that.
- Retention – e2open delivers transformational supply chain solutions. We enjoy very long-term partnerships with clients – many customers have been working with us for over 15 years, continuously extending their solutions. We invest significantly in our Professional Services and Customer Success teams to ensure that solutions are deployed and adopted successfully. As the commercial account owner, you are a senior member of the account team and help to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, building a solid platform of trust to expand our value.
- Positioning high-value supply chain solutions, typically $200k-$1M+ annual subscription fee
- Identify, qualify and close opportunities within your assigned accounts
- Sell both targeted, tactical solutions and connected, transformational programmes
- Measured against growth in recurring SaaS revenue
- Cross-sell/up-sell across the full range of e2open solutions
- Engage our tier one consulting and services partners in your accounts to drive additional client value
- Virtual or office-based. Expect to travel to your assigned customers
- You are a successful quota-carrying software sales professional with experience in supply chain solutions
- A senior-level sales professional, you have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in enterprise software sales, and very likely more
- Experience selling complex business solutions to a technology-oriented audience of multiple decision makers
- You ideally have end-to-end supply chain experience, or a specialism from within supply, demand, planning, execution, or logistics
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship management skills at all levels of an organization – including executive level. You will be comfortable working with VPs of supply chain/logistics, IT and procurement
- You excel presenting to new audiences, as well as opening new conversations
- Very high level of initiative, self-confidence, energy and personal integrity
- An independent thinker who continues to develop your professional selling skills, you may recognize yourself as having a ‘Challenger Sale’ mindset
- You are curious – particularly about customer problems, impact, and their potential solutions – with a keen attention to detail
- Expect a world-class compensation package for the value you can create
- Excited by the opportunity to continue learning and growing with the #1 supply chain solutions company (according to our clients and the analysts)
e2open helps the world’s largest companies transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. Our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our 3,800-plus employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients. www.e2open.com
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.