Marketing Operations Technologist
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Technologist to join our Marketing Operations and Analytics team at e2open. This position will play a key role in optimizing and managing marketing technology within the marketing operations organization. The Marketing Operations Technologist at e2open will be responsible for the enablement, maintenance, monitoring, integration, evolution and support of our MarTech stack. This individual will work with cross functional teams to ensure the platforms they are responsible are enabled and optimized to support the needs of the business.
Your expertise in marketing technology, data analysis, and campaign execution will be essential in driving efficiency, improving effectiveness, and supporting the overall success of our marketing initiatives. This is a strategic and hands-on role that requires a strong blend of technical skills, project management capabilities, and marketing acumen
- Marketing Technology Management:
- Serve as the primary administrator for marketing technology platforms, ensuring data integrity, user management and troubleshooting as needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, identify and implement system enhancements, workflow and integrations that optimize marketing operations.
- Configure and enable marketing technology platforms that support the needs of the business
- Manage lead routing and automation of the lead funnel workflow
- Marketing technology system monitoring ensuring uptime and integrations are working as designed.
- Maintain documentation on system integrations and marketing processes for each technology platform
- End user training and support
- Main point of contact working with platform tech support for system issues and resolutions
- Data Management:
- Manage, enable and maintain the various marketing enrichment tools ensuring we have optimal data required for lead routing,
- Ensure database health by monitoring and maintaining data quality across platforms
- Automation of enrichment processes
- Maintain documentation of enrichment processes across platforms
- Cross-Functional Collaboration:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, IT, and finance, to align marketing operations with overall business goals and objectives.
- Work closely with sales operations to ensure smooth lead handoff, data synchronization, and alignment between marketing and sales systems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on marketing operations MarTech, providing guidance, training, and support to stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations, marketing automation, or related roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong technical proficiency in marketing technology platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, 6sense, Paperflite, Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, LeanData, Leadspace, SalesLoft, Cvent, Ceros, Reactful) or similar tools.
- Understanding of B2B marketing, preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- Understanding of the sales lifecycle, preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Skilled in problem solving
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.