Accountant I (Record to Report)
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
Record to Report team is overseeing month end R2R process to ensure timeliness completion of closing and management reporting. The team is responsible for the general ledger accounting for Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, China, AU, NZ, UK, Germany and USA, included but not limited to the above-mentioned countries.
- All General Ledger Accounting including, but not limited to
o Fixed Assets
o Payroll entries
o Accrual and prepaid balances
o Leasing entries
o Intercompany Accounting
o Ensuring that all accounting and reporting is performed timely and in accordance with (local) GAAP
- Ensure all Balance Sheets accounts are fully reconciled and uploaded to FloQast
- Ensure monthly reconciliations and fluctuation analysis are well organized
- Partnership with other process and function managers, (P2P, OTC, FP&A)
- Respond timely to ad-hoc requests for information from USA/ EMEA Back Office.
- Maintains updated documentation and work procedures for all the significant areas andprocesses in an appropriate manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Work well with outsourcing agents to ensure the local compliance for audit, direct and indirect tax etc.
- Regularly update R2R desk manuals & working procedures to fulfil the SOX and internal audit requirement.
- Monthly close (MEC) and (half) Year End processing tasks
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a college or university in a business-related field (Finance or Accounting preferred) plus a minimum of 1 to 3 years related experience.
- SSC environment experience and MNC preferred.
- APAC, US, UK and Germany GAAP knowledge preferred
- Requires good knowledge of financial terms, concepts and accounting principles
- Proficiency in Mandarin. The role requires to communicate, to read and to understand Chinese documents.
- Must be able to adapt to changes based upon internal customer needs and manage multiple priorities. Ability to develop and maintain favorable working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to problem-solve, both independently and working as a team
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Good computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.). Broad experience with other software and financial systems is desired such as NetSuite, procurement software etc.
- Requires good analytical and quantitative skills, good work ethic and adaptable.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Good organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal customers. Ability to effectively present information in written and verbal effectively with partners ranging from staff level to company executives
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.