Team Lead, Revenue
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
· Responsible for leading daily operations of Revenue team, assisting the Manager in timely completion of team activities.
· Serves as the escalation point for revenue recognition and revenue recons.
· Analyze, record and close for assigned areas monthly- and to guide team on operational aspects.
· Review signed agreements to determine appropriate accounting.
· Review monthly account reconciliations (Deferred schedules, Balance sheet schedules and P&L comparison) and General Ledger (GL) activities.
· Manage monthly accounting close efforts for assigned areas, including assurance of accurate and timely results and preparation.
· Maintain implemented internal controls up to the standard set by the Internal Audit team – ensure data availability, accuracy, and audit readiness.
· Develop continuous process improvement and implementation.
Qualifications and Experiences:
· Bachelor's degree from a college or university in a business-related field (Finance or Accounting preferred) plus a minimum of 3-5 years related experience.
· Extensive experience in US GAAP revenue recognition for software companies
· Accounting experience & exposure in ASC 606, SOX compliances
· Software company experience, VSOE/BESP experience preferred
· Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.). Broad experience with other software and financial systems is desired such as NetSuite, Sales Force and Clarizen
· “Self-starter” with outstanding analytical, communication, and technical skills and a can-do attitude
· Ability to effectively communicate to and influence very different audiences in different functions and geographic locations
· Ability to discuss issues in a technical manner to the external auditors and practically to the field
· Strong organization skills and ability to work accurately and independently
· Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
· Effective problem-solving skills
· Ability to research technical accounting issues and communicate relevant conclusions
· Understanding of the technical accounting guidance for revenue recognition and the practical application to software license arrangements
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.