E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
Finance Analyst responsible for preparing and calculating sales commission of a growing, fast paced software company headquartered in Austin, Texas. The successful candidate will be a seasoned analyst with outstanding problem solving and analytical skills based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Prepare and calculate sales commission within specified payroll deadlines.
- Validates data to ensure efficiency and accuracy of commission calculating components.
- Validate and interpret sales commission agreements.
- Compile and distribute customized individual employees’ monthly commission statement.
- Prepare sales commission payout reports, accruals and maintain sales commission reconciliation.
- Provide internal support in direct response to commission compensation inquiries.
- Assist the company in implementing SOX controls and ensure compliance with applicable internal control policies and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain sales commission process flow documentation, analysis, and reporting.
- Responsible for commission projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience (Corporate FP&A / Sales Commission / Accounting / MNC working experiences preferred).
- Commercial contract interpretation experience is a plus point.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good listener with the ability to understand and solve problems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to cultivate strong cross functional relationships.
- Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.). Broad experience with other software and financial systems is preferred.
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.