E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
At E2open, the Facilities Department motto is “We provide exceptional space for exceptional people to accomplish exceptional things”. We follow a people-first philosophy and are largely responsible for promoting the corporate culture. The Facilities Specialist is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Facilities Department and providing general reception and administrative duties to employees and visitors of an assigned office.
- Greet, welcome, and sign in team members, clients, customers, delivery staff, and other service professionals, helping them navigate the office and providing information on support services available to them; sort and distribute mail; administer and maintain local emergency plan
- Provide excellent customer service and communicate with facility users to ensure service needs are met; assess and resolve customer complaints.
- Routinely update office seating chart(s); monitor office spending for general office supplies and services; gather information and participate in Compliance audits; help coordinate requests for office remodels, reconfigurations, and moves; prepare communications to keep team members informed of Facilities services and events.”
- Separate bullet points for General, Culture Committee, Customer Service, Safety, Mailroom, Maintenance and Upkeep, Onboarding, Records Retention, etc.
- Facilities Services: Coordinate and provide equipment and facility setup for meetings and special events; monitor facility use and ensure conformance with policies and procedures; oversee facility maintenance and cleaning, submitting tenant work requests through property maintenance portal
- Finance and Procurement – Responsibilities can include entering purchase requests for recurring expenses, or products or services that exceed the $10k Finance threshold; preparing monthly Amex statements in Concur;
- Other tasks and activities as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: NEEDED
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to understand and follow internal policies, practices, and procedures
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot a variety of office machines
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to internal customers
- Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.)
- Demonstrates attention to detail, professional attitude, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- One to three years of Customer Relations experience is preferred
- General office environment and responsibilities requiring:
- Extensive use of the computer which involves viewing a monitor and keyboarding for most of the workday
- Placing and receiving phone calls
- Ability to lift and carry items up to 20 pounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license to pick up and transport supplies as needed
- May require 5% travel or more if needed
- Available to work overtime when needed
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.