E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
Solution Architect – Analytics Practice
E2open is a leading provider of cloud-based, on-demand software solutions enabling enterprises to procure, manufacture, sell, and distribute products more efficiently through collaborative execution across global trading networks. Brand owners use E2open solutions to gain visibility into and control over their trading networks through the real-time information, integrated business processes, and advanced analytics that E2open provides. E2open is headquartered in Austin, Texas with operations worldwide. For more information, visit us at http://www.e2open.com
- As part of our Solution Architects team, you are working with experienced colleagues to implement our solutions within customer projects, owning and managing the design from initial design workshops until go live
- Understand and connect customers’ existing business processes and technology to craft the “to be” E2open solution to create measurable business value
- Conduct and lead business and technical design workshops around our customers’ complex global Supply Chain processes to create highly scalable and sustainable solutions
- Synthesize customer’s business requirements to create clear and comprehensive use cases, functional design requirements and technical system requirements
- You are the key responsible to ensure the customer is comfortable that solution design addresses requirements
- Defining the overall integration architecture between different customer systems and the E2open stack in terms of functional data flow (data choreography)
- You support our program directors to manage scope against contract
- Perform fit gap analysis between E2open cloud product functionality and the client’s requirements
- Be a part of the team of technical and business analysts and engineers, foster a productive team environment, leverage diverse views to encourage innovation
- Capture and share best practice knowledge among E2open Professional Services community
- Ensure the designed solution is translated and implemented.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in any BI Tool: Qlik Sense, Qlik View, Power BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy or similar.
- 3-5 years working in Supply Chain-related or SaaS-related field in increasingly responsible roles including implementing complex solutions in an enterprise customer environment
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management practices and knowledge of Supply Chain strategies and industry best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field, Master’s degree a plus
- Good knowledge of SQL usage
- Good knowledge on Linux, relational database management systems like Oracle, SQL Developer or SQL Server Management Studio.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter who takes responsibility for their own learning and metric
- Ability to travel up to 25%
You can expect a friendly, dynamic and international team of consultants and software developers who are all dedicated to the same goal: create something outstanding, something big.
Your personal and professional development is an integral part of our corporate philosophy. Our lean and agile processes allow you to unfold and witness how famous companies benefit from your work and ideas.
Teamwork and team spirit are important company principles and lead to a pleasant working atmosphere. Our appealing corporate pension scheme and an attractive salary differentiates our benefits package.
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.