E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
The Multimodal Product Manager is the voice of customers in any organization. PM’s primary role is to understand business problems that are profitable to solve and are aligned with the company’s strategy and core-competencies. Also, PM must translate these business problems into our new multimodal transportation product specifications for Development to work on and package the product for adoption by end users, customers, and other stake holders such as product communications, operations, professional services, sales and marketing.
- Lead discovery sessions with the customers to understand multimodal business problems and translate that into detailed feature specifications, acceptance use cases, epics and stories, and other artifacts that Development needs.
- Study competition and analyze customer and industry trends to influence strategic direction of the multimodal product and help sales and marketing efforts.
- Develop and execute the new multimodal product strategy. Gain alignment with the internal and external stakeholders on the product strategy. Translate product strategy into short-term and long-term roadmap.
- Curate and maintain multimodal product roadmaps and deliver standard roadmap updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to product pricing strategies, build/buy/partner strategies.
- Maintain high level of engagement with select customers to understand their multimodal needs and gain their acceptance on the product roadmap and capabilities.
- Identify the user experience needs and work with UX designers to deliver an engaging user experience.
- Collaborate with the team of technical writers to create new multimodal product documentation and other artifacts that are needed by all stake holders in the company and customers.
- Define standard demo scenarios and datasets. Demo new features to the customers and other stakeholders, gather their feedback and incorporate them in roadmap.
- Other tasks and activities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with international multimodal transportation
- > 5 years as a Business Analyst or related field or 1-2 years as a Product Manager or operational user working with multimodal transportation software.
- Must have participated in scrum and should be familiar with agile methodologies.
- Must have handled an enterprise grade software product independently.
- Proven problem-solving, critical thinking, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in one or more of these enterprise applications: Shipwell TMS: Oracle Transportation Management, SAP Transportation Management, Blue Yonder TMS, Manhattan TMS, MercuryGate TMS, Transplace TMS, etc.
- General office environment and responsibilities requiring:
- Extensive use of the computer which involves viewing a monitor and keyboarding for most of the workday.
- Placing and receiving phone calls.
- Occasionally moving and lifting objects up to 20 pounds.
- May require some travel if needed.
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.