Agile Business Analyst
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
E2open, is a B2B provider of cloud-based, on-demand software for supply chains for computer, telecom and electronics systems, components and services.
Brief description of position
- Business analysis – Understanding client’s requirement, pain points, future needs, business process and document the same.
- Produce the functional documents, product requirements, the functional specifications related to the product requirements.
- Provide functional solutions and demos to clients and product team.
- Analyze and document to integrate the application with other systems
- Maintain & upgrade the domain knowledge in the area of specialty and recommend the necessary features & changes to the core products.
- Assist development & QA teams in understanding the requirements as a part of the overall SDLC; validate the QAs test cases, provide clarification & prioritize the issues.
- Prepare and update the Product Documentation viz. Functional specification, Field Impact Matrix, RTM etc.
- Able to identify the gaps and document between existing product and new market requirements / implementation.
- Contributes to the product vision and roadmap
- Assists the Scrum team to groom the product backlog
- Provide business and technical guidance in the areas of problem solving, design,development, system and functional testing and implementation
- Acceptance test execution & preparing the test case result and certifying the quality and correctness of the requirements developed before delivering to customer from the PR & overall business scenarios point of view.
- Support the pre-sales activities such as presentations, RFI/RPFs, demos, workshops, gap/fitment analysis.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team of other business and technical resources.
- Mentor junior team members
Essential/critical qualifications: Any graduation and above. 3 to 5 years of experience as business analyst and knowledge in SCM, Customs will be added advantage.
- Should have experience and excellent knowledge in logistics and transportation/customs compliance domain.
- Experience in ERP or bespoke solution implementation in transportation vertical.
- Should have excellent analytical skills. Should be able to understand business needs, map to product, convince client on suitability of solution, and provide solution to business problems.
- Capability to manage clients.
- Excellent skills in complex problem solving, project management and change management
- Experience with agile development practices
- Experience in providing product / ERP training to super users and end users.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in MNC or large Indian companies.
- Experience of working with IT Company will be valuable.
- Experience in system analysis will be valuable.
- Should be quick to learn new products.
- Should be solution oriented.
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.