Enterprise Service Engineer
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
Enterprise Service Engineer
Working Timings: 9 to 6 PM or 2 to 11 PM.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Austin, TX, E2open provides the largest and most comprehensive Supply Chain Operating Network, including a broad suite of collaborative supply chain solutions. E2open helps companies such as AkzoNobel, Campbell Soup, Cisco, Dell, Exostar, Lenovo, Kimberly-Clark, Seagate, Shell, Unilever and Vodafone better manage their supply chain operations. (www.e2open.com)
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about making a big impact on customer success. The Customer Success Engineer will be responsible for delivering high quality Level 3 support to E2open's Supply Chain applications to meet our global customers' Service Level Agreements and operational requirements. The successful candidate will be adaptable, detail-oriented, organized, have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and should able to work independently with cross functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
Additionally, the applicant should have a pro-active mindset, continually trying to determine preventative measures, excellent knowledge of the customer’s solutions. There may be the requirement for shift work to cover different time zone and applicants must be flexible in this regard.
Level 3 application support to all customer solutions
- This includes on-call support for Outages, Sev 1 and Sev 2 incidents.
- Manage production deployment builds and patches as part of the controlled release processes
- Manage day-to-day incident and problem resolution.
- Ensure critical customer issues are addressed quickly and effectively by collaborating with Product Development, Professional Services, Cloud Operations, and Quality Assurance in a global environment.
- Actively identify incidents and manage the incident resolution process to provide service recovery.
- Plan and manage business solutions transition to Customer Success organization.
- Plan and deploy E2open standard solutions to the Company’s hosting infrastructure.
- Plan and perform application maintenance and patch deployment, following standards and best practices.
- Provide on-call support as part of a global team.
- Understand customer solutions and Supply Chain in general.
- Be Proactive in approach to determine preventative measures and early warning mechanisms to reduce customer issues/escalations
- Be customer facing – manage weekly ticket/issue reviews directly with customers
- Participate in Monthly Health check review and prepare content as required
- Back-up CSM during peak times and holidays
- Customer on site presence may be required from time to time
- Identify Revenue Opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience is needed.
- Job Location – Hyderabad.
- Hands-on experience in SQL and Basic on Unix.
- Understanding of development methodologies, version control and configuration management.
- Knowledge and experience with database technologies such as Oracle, SQL.
- Logical approach and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot and provide feedback and solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies, and on own initiative.
- Ability and willingness to understand functional processes
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.