E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
Solution Architect analyzes our customers’ trade compliance processes and implements E2open’s Global Trade Management Intelligent Application Suite to meet customers’ business needs. Solution Architect is the subject matter expert in E2open’s Global Trade Management Intelligent Application Suite during the customer implementation.
Solution Design, Development, Delivery and Management
- Lead efforts to design, develop, maintain and support E2open solutions, including:
- Analysis of As-Is Trade Compliance Processes
- Definition of To-Be Trade Compliance Processes related to the E2open solution(s)
- Documentation of detailed Functional Requirements
- Identification of any necessary product modifications and enhancements to satisfy customer needs
- Definition and documentation of the integration between the customers ERP system(s) and the E2open application(s)
- Interaction with the E2open technical team to define and deliver any required product modifications and enhancements
- Oversight of required Test cycles
- Training of customer end users
- Serve as functional expert for E2open’s Global Trade Management Intelligent Application Suite
- Maintain high degree of knowledge/understanding of Trade/Logistics industry and changes that could impact software functionality
- Provide ongoing oversight on customer implementations to ensure they are delivered to meet/exceed customer expectations
- Assist in the implementation scooping and planning effort, including development of the overall project plan as well as individual work plans
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on project delivery, solution development and deployment as needed
- Ability to communicate complex processes and functions to various stakeholder audiences, including business, technical, and executive levels
- Proven experience in software implementation methodologies and best practices
- Proven ability to facilitate customer meetings and requirement gathering sessions
- Demonstrated skill to work on multiple projects simultaneously and flourish in a true multi-tasking environment
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent formal and informal written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably B.A or B.S.) from an accredited college or university is required
- Minimum of 5 years of consulting experience for a Software Professional Services organization
- Experience in International Trade, Logistics Management, or ERP - Sales Order Management / Purchase Order Management Systems is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software suite
- Experience with writing simple SQL queries is a plus
- Willing to travel when needed.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance: EPS Pacifico Plan 2 100% covered.
- Indetermined Employment.
- Company Bonus Program.
- Referral program.
- Training programs.
- Equity program.
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.