Contract Intake Analyst
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
e2open is seeking for Contract Intake Analyst to support a Global Shared Services in a growing organization. The Contract Intake Analyst main objective is to effectively support the Shared Services team with day-to-day contract validation and review process to support billing and revenue recognition. The ideal candidate is a process-oriented multi-tasker, process driven and obsessively detail oriented individual who loves data and meets deadlines.
Reporting to the OTC Manager you will be responsible for support tasks including reviewing contracts to ensure the data in Netsuite and Salesforce is accurate. Ensure Billing data is complete and accurate. Build reports in Salesforce that can help monitor and catch anomalies that need to be updated.
Day-to-day support of Global Shared Services:
- Keep contract and billing data up to date and accurate which matches with Pricebook, this is being uploaded into Netsuite – Contract information which includes, but not limited to SKU data, billing data, ARR, etc. updated into Netsuite to support billing and revenue recognition, as well as interfaces to Salesforce to support key reports such as ARR.
- Ensure Renewal data is up to date and accurate and making sure it is captured into Netsuite.
- Assist with documenting and keeping documentation updated with the latest information related to key reports and process
- Find and recommend ways to simplify, optimize and automate processes to improve data and accuracy
- Cross-train with other team members to act as back-up when needed
- Support ad hoc projects
- Communicating directly with Sales Representatives, Finance and within Accounting team (Billing and Revenue Recognition)
- Creating/updating Finance ARR Reports
- Reviewing finance required reports, and communicating any corrections as needed
- Ability to read contracts thoroughly
- Strong attention to detail and obsessively organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player and willingness to go above and beyond
- Strong process and analytical skills
- Experience and knowledge of sales & marketing operations
- Must be customer-oriented and deliver services in a responsive manner to meet needs of the field
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Tool Savvy - i.e. Netsuite, SalesForce.com, Microsoft Office (particularly Excel- Intermediate/Advanced level)
- Change agent and problem solver
- Intermediate Math aptitude
- Discretion and integrity are necessary as the role will be dealing with highly Confidential information
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or business-related field
- 3+ years of combined experience in an accounting, contracts, sales support or related role at a software tech company (SaaS experience preferred)
- Experience working in a high growth organization
- Track record of working with all levels of sales reps and executives
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.