Area Sales Director
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
E2open is seeking an experienced Global Account Director to own the relationship with one of our largest Logistic Service Provider (LSP) clients. This experienced SaaS Salesperson will support the Company’s growth through identifying new business opportunities and nourishing, building and growing relationships with the existing, strategic client. This is a critical role for e2open where the successful candidate will serve as a trusted advisor to a global logistics company and its entities, making them aware of e2open’s products and services resulting in successful sales for e2open and the retention of the clients.
The Global Account Director collaborates with colleagues to achieve sales goals, attends industry events to stay up to date on trends and generate new business leads. The GAD must have a high level of accountability and show strong negotiation and closing skills, be able to work independently and collaboratively, have excellent presentation skills, understand e2open’s products, competitive advantages and contract terms, accurately maintain e2open’s CRM and generate reports on sales activities and performance metrics. Also key to success is ensuring happy clients who stay with e2open year after year.
As this is a truly global role, travel across EMEA, APAC and NAMER will be frequent and an important part of the role.
We require proven success working in a global capacity with large enterprise organisations, selling high value SaaS solutions, ideally related to supply chain and logistics.
German language is desirable but not essential to be successful.
- Build strong relationships with clients and/or prospects
- Build knowledge of e2open’s products and business and continuously train/develop your skills
- Maintain appropriate close plans for your opportunities
- Engage appropriately with cross functional departments (Solutions Consulting, Legal, Sales Development, Professional Services, Development, etc) to achieve sales goals
- Build pipeline and achieve annual quota
- Understand outstanding contracts and negotiate future contracts
- Maintain Salesforce
- Maintain account plans for your accounts
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in sales, with a focus on selling SaaS solutions, preferably in the supply chain management domain.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field - desirable
- Proactive and motivated to go above and beyond to obtain business and keep clients happy.
- A problem-solving and common-sense mentality to approaching solutions and ability to explain technical solutions in a non-technical environment.
- Previous experience creating proposals, negotiating, and renewing contracts
- Superior communication skills (both written and oral) and comfortable presenting and speaking to senior-level executives.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple moving parts and accounts simultaneously.
- A fast learner that can hit the ground running and learn our products inside and out quickly.
- An outside of the box thinker with proven experience developing creative solutions to clients’ out of the ordinary problems.
- Leadership skills with an empathetic approach – our success is based on our clients’ success so you must be ready to drop everything at a moment’s notice to help.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools.
- Proficiency in using CRM systems and other sales tools.
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.