E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
This opportunity is for a Software Architect for the Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning products. We are the team that creates and powers S&OP, Demand planning applications and services for our global listeners. We’re the home for tech talent that wants to grow S&OP, Business planning market-leading business and build the features across the web application. The team is comprised of engineers who work in an agile environment and partner closely with S&OP, business planning – Product Management, UX, and QA teams.
- Executes creative software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical problems
- Develops secure and high-quality production code, and reviews and debugs code written by others
- Identifies opportunities to eliminate recurring issues to improve overall operational stability of software applications and systems
- Mentor new developers on new technologies and career paths.
- Lead complex technical discussion and critical decision making across internal and external organizations and virtual teams, influence architectural decisions
- Ensure the solution implementations achieve the desired quality attributes, such as performance, security, scalability, extensibility, accessibility, and resilience
- Act as role model for applying software development best practices and coach less experienced developers
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with total 10+yrs industry experience and around 3 years of relevant working experience in designing software solutions.
- Experience of handling complex business cases.
- Knowledge of programming languages like C++, Java, and web development
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases – MS SQL/Oracle.
- Experience providing guidance and leadership to engineers.
- Proven experience identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems.
- Ability to interact with other external/Cross functional teams when needed.
- strong communication and interpersonal skills.
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.