E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
The Support Engineer is a member of e2open Support Services Team, responsible for working with e2open customers and resellers to manage and resolve incidents and issues relating to our products and integration tools. Primary activities include issue diagnosis, troubleshooting, and incident management. The Senior Support Analyst will use strong problem-solving skills, combined with excellent communication and customer focus, to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Respond to contact from customers, resellers, and professional service engineers, via phone, email and electronic incident submission.
- Effectively interact with customers of all ability levels to understand the customers request and rapidly assess severity level.
- Define, research, and resolve customer issues in a timely accurate manner, routing non-technical issues to appropriate E2open personnel using approved business processes.
- Provides timely updates to the customer, coworkers, and management on the status of outstanding issues.
- Maintain status of issues in the call-tracking system and performs appropriate follow-up on escalated issues.
- Documents complex issue resolutions for both the customer and internal reference, following the appropriate support process.
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) and reviewer in the development of documentation and training materials.
- Assists senior team members with complex issues to gain experience and exposure to more advanced problems.
- Conveys customer feedback to appropriate business areas such as Marketing, Product Management and Development.
- Assist in the training and development of Customer Support Analysts.
- Contribute, review and maintain knowledge base content on an ongoing basis.
- Performs other duties as needed
- Participates in 24x7 call rotation
- Ability to perform all functions associated with the Support Analyst position
- Demonstrated successful customer service experience with the ability to manage complex customer issues with calm, comfort, and ease
- Strong troubleshooting and support skills, including the ability to creatively utilize all available resources to satisfy customer
- Ability to take ownership of complex issues/assignments and follow through to completion
- Demonstrates aptitude to prioritize and handle multiple issues simultaneously
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced technical environment
- Ability to function and contribute in team environment
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in the logistics business
- Familiarity with transportation industry, or custom brokerage is a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite
Additional “Nice to have” Experience:
- com or other Support call tracking systems
- Basic understanding of Internet and networking technologies
- Familiarity with a programming language
- Familiarity with one of the following platforms: Linux/Unix
- General office environment and responsibilities requiring keyboarding, sitting, standing, walking, and lifting objects.
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.