Enterprise Sales Director - Manufacturing
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
Area Sales Director
E2open is seeking an experienced Area Sales Director to support the Company’s growth through identifying new business opportunities and nourishing, building and growing relationships with existing, customers. The Area Sales Director is a critical role that will interact and assist customers across the E2open customer base. This role endorses the overall success of our Enterprise client’s accounts through account management, understanding the client’s business, and cross-selling additional E2open products to existing customers.
- Follow up on inbound leads and grow company ARR through new business
- Create and expand relationships within installed accounts at every level.
- Understand supply chain concepts and ability to leverage a Challenger Selling approach to build consensus across senior decision makers and influencers
- Utilize a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customers, develop formal quotes, and present formal sales presentations to address the customer’s business needs
- Partner and lead an internal teams (Solutions Consultants, Legal, Professional Services, and others) to develop winning value propositions and sales strategies for clients
- Build pipeline and understand totality of sales process and sales velocity in order to hit sales goals
- Understand the customer’s current E2open products and identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell E2open’s products within the assigned customer accounts
- Research and map assigned accounts to build knowledge of the customer’s supply chain
- Additional duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 8+ years of selling Supply Chain solutions
- Experience as global account director or strategic account director managing large global enterprise customers
- Superior communication skills (both written and oral) and comfortable presenting and speaking to senior-level executives
- Proven history of success maintaining and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
- Previous experience creating proposals, negotiating, and renewing contracts
- A problem-solving and common-sense mentality to approaching solutions and ability to explain technical solutions in a non-technical environment
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM software (SalesLoft, Salesforce.com) preferred
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.