Senior Implementation Engineer - Channel Data Service
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
Senior Implementation Engineer - CDM
e2open (www.e2open.com) is the one place, in the cloud, to run your supply chain, powered by the world’s largest direct business network and a broad portfolio of next generation solutions including Sourcing & Procurement, Quality & Traceability, Inventory Visibility & Optimization, Supply Planning & Response, Logistics & Fulfilment, S&OP/Financial Planning, Demand Planning & Sensing, Channel Data Management and Channel Performance Optimization.
e2open enables the world’s largest and most complex supply chains to better plan, execute and collaborate. We understand supply chain. Bring us your challenges and E2open will deliver better outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the Discovery session with the customer and understand customers implicit and explicit business requirements related to the CDM Solution they have purchased from Zyme
- Translating user scenarios into functional requirements, test scenarios, test cases and requirements traceability matrix
- Creating Functional Specification Document (FSD) based on the agreed requirements and obtain acceptance from the customer
- Perform gap analysis and clearly differentiate between the configuration needed vs customization needed to deliver the complete solution on Zyme CDM platform
- Perform hands-on building/configuring of the solution leveraging Zyme CDM platform and work with other cross-functional teams to implement the required solution extensions/customizations as needed
- Perform solution testing effort (UAT) to ensure solution works as designed and work with other cross functional teams to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Perform / Manage the production cut-over process and ensure solution moves to production systems
- Post go-live, effectively transition the solution to Operations and play a key role in promoting solution adoption with operations and customer teams during stabilization phase
- Strong RDBMS skills.
- Development experience in writing SQL Stored procedures, functions, DB triggers, etc. using Oracle PL/SQL or MySQL.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills having a strong sense of coordination with the functional team.
- Deep understanding of standards and best practices in developing SQL programs.
- Ability to understand and articulate customers explicit and implicit requirements
- Ability to guide customers towards standard platform functionality without compromising the intent of customer’s requirement.
- Above average skills in translating these requirements into Functional Specification Document
- Interact with Customers and be proactive in understanding and delivering value added solutions
- Ability to work with various internal stakeholders for implementation
- Above average skills in Business Analysis and documentation of the requirements
- Experienced / has a fair understanding of all the phases of product/solution implementation life cycle covering functional requirement gathering, gap analysis, solution design and development, UAT and go-live
- Good knowledge in MS Office suite of products especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Above average verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to build effective customer relationships
- 3 to 4 years of experience in requirement analysis, GAP analysis, design, development and testing of complex enterprise applications
- 1 to 2 years of development experience
- Degree in Engineering, MCA or equivalent from a recognized university/institute
- Master in Business Administration from a recognized university is preferred
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.