Senior Manager - Professional Services
E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
e2open (www.e2open.com) is the one place, in the cloud, to run your supply chain, powered by the world’s largest direct business network and a broad portfolio of next generation solutions including Sourcing & Procurement, Quality & Traceability, Inventory Visibility & Optimization, Supply Planning & Response, Logistics & Fulfilment, S&OP/Financial Planning, Demand Planning & Sensing, Channel Data Management and Channel Performance Optimization.
e2open enables the world’s largest and most complex supply chains to better plan, execute and collaborate. We understand supply chain. Bring us your challenges and E2open will deliver better outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handling Account/Delivery Management/Project Management.
- Assessing and evaluating client’s business process and IT design.
- Hand-on experience in the areas of Requirement Scoping, Functional Analysis, Technology Solution Design, Effort & Cost Estimation, and collaboration with Cross Functional teams.
- Coordinate the pre-sales activities and transfer best practices and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Provide answers to questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Identify gaps in business requirements, analyze functional requirements, map with technical deliverables.
- Assist customer, prospect, and Sales Representative to build a compelling and competitive business case.
- Develop, authorize technical and business solutions, product presentations and demonstrations.
- Support at external and internal customer facing events, as a technical representative.
- Build custom demonstrations and deliver Proof of
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations - third party solutions or tools, systems integration solutions, and/or pilot projects.
- Build technical relationships with delivery teams, prospects, or existing customers to support overall prospect/customer engagement - Assist with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts.
- Assist with the creation of a sales cycle plan - Manages hand-over to the Services Functions (Post-Sales Support and Professional Services) for project implementation.
- Creating Functional and Solutions Design documents with detailed flow charts and examples to make sure both client and internal teams are aligned to the requirements.
- Eliciting functional requirements - onsite/ offshore/ hybrid - experienced in all formats. Creating a Statement of Requirements (SoR) and getting the sign off from all concerned stakeholders.
- Estimating operational challenges and time for daily activities.
- Overseeing & end to end ownership of design, configuration, deployment & testing of solution by coordinating with cross functional teams & frequently fill in the interim role(s).
- Training support team on the solution set up & related challenges to deliver maximum value.
- Actively engage with Product Development team to pass on the possible product enhancement requests based on the learnings in the project(s).
- Hands on experience on implementing Projects in Supply Chain Management, Channel Data Management and Retail Product implementation.
- Proven expertise in managing complex projects, mapping requirements, conducting gap analysis and structuring cost effective techno-commercial proposals to provide need-based solutions within budgetary parameters.
- Comprehensive SDLC exposure with expertise in defining project scope, assessing, and managing project risks, mitigation, costing, scheduling, and tracking projects.
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.