E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
Associate Analyst, channel data services
DEPARTMENT: Global Data Services
BUSINESS UNIT: 000-Corporate
REPORTS TO: Leads, Channel Data Services
DIRECT REPORTS: Yes
The Job Title, and role overview summary.
- Execute Zyme channel visibility services for clients. Collect, consolidate, and analyze client
• Execute production process according to process documentation, quality assurance procedures
to ensure sustainable, high quality deliverables.
• Develop strong understanding of Zyme internal tools and technology used to optimize data
consolidation and reconciliation services.
• Recommend ways to improve process, documentation, internal tools and technology to make
daily work flow stable and error-free.
• Comfortable with computers, technology and utilizing software (Microsoft Excel, Access, other)
to perform business analysis.
• Intellectual curiosity, detail orientation and desire to analyze and investigate trends/patterns in
data and information.
The New Smart Channel
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate with 0-2 years of experience.
• Graduate in any discipline with good academic record.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (not applicable for India):
- General office environment and responsibilities requiring:
- Extensive use of the computer which involves viewing a monitor and keyboarding for most of the workday
- Placing and receiving phone calls
- Occasionally moving and lifting objects up to 20 pounds
- May require X% travel or more if needed
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.