Software developer for automating workflows
Do you want to play a key role in shaping our internal corporate workflows? Are you ready to innovate, develop and automate our processes? And do you want to do this with the help of stakeholders from all over the world?
Then you are our new colleague!
As a software developer in the Automation & Integration team, you will be part of shaping the corporate workflows and help automate them to make the overall process more efficient. You will be part of the whole process from idea to implementation, talking with stakeholders and transforming their ideas to automated workflows.
You will have a great impact on how EG IT implements workflows and be in close contact with stakeholders to identify new implementations and follow these implementations to the end and see them in use.
We are EG IT
EG IT is responsible for supporting, developing, managing and maintaining EGs information technology infrastructure, which includes hardware, software, networks and databases. The department is also responsible for developing and implementing new feature functionality for both standard and custom software to enhance the overall system capabilities. These services require a variety of technical skills and also a deep understanding of the organization's business objectives and processes.
EG's IT systems and the information they contain are fundamental to EG's daily operations and future development and success. In EG IT, we are more than 40 people working from 7 different countries and organized in teams, focusing on different areas we are responsible for. The areas of responsibility cover corporate solutions like ERP, CRM, HRM, integration platform, automation of workflows, Network, Servers, Client computers and much more.
Your role and responsibilities
The future landscape includes many systems that leverages workflows. Docusign CLM is strongly dependent on workflows, Salesforce uses workflows and automation, ServiceNow includes automation, etc. Automation is a cornerstone in our future foundation. Therefore, you will help facilitate these possibilities, and in many cases build the flows, assist or train the users.
Your responsibility in the entire process is from idea to implementation where you will play a key role in the processes. You will also be responsible for:
- Development and maintain workflows in Nintex.
- Identify new workflows to be implemented together with the stakeholders.
You will be in close dialog with stakeholders and ensure all ideas and tasks are documented and prioritized with the stakeholders and visible on roadmap together with process owner.
Your profile & qualifications
You are the perfect match for the role if you master transforming manual processes into automated flows, can manage and prioritize multiple tasks at once, possess good communication skills, and are able to talk non-technical with stakeholders and transform it into technical implementation. It is important that you are a team player and can contribute and help the team and department on the journey to be even more agile by supporting the constant growth of and demands from the organization.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- Experience or interest in automation technologies, especially Business Process Automation tools like Nintex and have knowledge transforming BPM into BPA.
- Basic knowledge on Sharepoint administration and operations.
- Knowledge of Office 365 and Microsoft technologies in general, especially Powershell is beneficial.
- Basic understanding of modern development technologies like API's, REST, Scripting, Java, etc. is an advantage.
- Experience with translating requirements to Integration solutions preferred.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- A practical and solution-oriented approach to development and automation.
What can you expect from us?
We strive to be an excellent workplace, and you can expect the following from us:
- A professional and business-driven environment in a rapid growing software company with lots of exciting projects.
- Committed colleagues who take responsibility, show care and help each other.
- We value and support a better life-work balance by offering the possibility to work remotely. We will provide you with the right equipment for your home office.
- We offer a flexible working environment to meet the demands of both your private and professional life.
- A dynamic environment, with excellent opportunities to develop your skills and contribute to further development of our solutions.
- An organization that takes corporate responsibility seriously and where we integrate this ambition in the way we make decisions and do business.
- High priority of health and well-being.
In EG we deliver Nordic vertical software that helps our customers move their businesses further.
We always strive to get better: We are a passionate team of innovators, problem solvers and doers. As an integral part of our culture we take responsibility for our contribution to customers, to each other and to the society we live in.