Oracle NetSuite ERP Developer
Picture yourself working in an environment where your NetSuite scripting, workflow, and customization skills are highly valued, and collaborating with cross-functional teams in designing and implementing cutting-edge solutions within the NetSuite platform is daily working life.
This position offers you a great opportunity to work in an innovative company in constant growth and to become a part of a competent NetSuite team that works together across national borders. With our platform, we aim to enhance user experiences and boost productivity for our valued end users.
We are EG IT
EG IT is responsible for supporting, developing, managing and maintaining EGs information technology infrastructure, which includes hardware, software, networks and databases. The department is also responsible for developing and implementing new feature functionality for standardized and customized software to enhance the overall system capabilities. These services require a variety of technical skills and a profound knowledge of the organization's business objectives and processes.
The system landscape and data model play a vital role in the day-to-day operations, as well as the future development and overall success of the organization. We have a dedicated team and more than 40 professionals working across 7 different countries. Each team is responsible for a specific domain, ensuring expertise and focused attention in their areas. The critical architecture consists of ERP, CRM, HRM, integration platform, workflow automation, Network, Servers, Clients, among others.
Your role and responsibilities
The NetSuite installation consists of numerous customizations and integrations and offers a solution portfolio, developed in collaboration with the industry's foremost systems that cater to our business needs. Our goal is to provide seamless user experiences and optimize efficiency across various areas of functionality and operations.
As a software developer in our NetSuite team, you will work with product development and innovation of our NetSuite ERP solution that supports the internal business in EG - both in daily operation and new feature development. You will collaborate closely with other departments and stakeholders, actively engaging in their projects, and meticulously plan, design, and implement technology solutions in NetSuite modules based on the specific functional requirements and within a planned scope of time.
Your responsibilities will include architecting, designing, building, and delivering optimized NetSuite solutions that enhance the system's usability and functionality through customization and configuration (e.g., using SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, and SuiteFlow).
Together with the rest of our NetSuite team, you share equal responsibility for ensuring a viable product roadmap, including prioritization and scope.
Your profile & qualifications
You are the perfect match for the role if you are an experienced NetSuite Developer with strong NetSuite knowledge and an in-depth understanding of NetSuite functionalities, modules, and features. We also expect that you have hands-on experience in building and customizing NetSuite solutions, including scripts, workflows, integrations, and other customizations.
You need strong analytical skills to understand complex business requirements and translate them into effective NetSuite solutions, with the capability to identify and resolve technical issues, debug code, and optimize performance.
You are the ideal candidate if you have
- The ability to analyze different environments, identify problems, and deliver effective solutions
- Strong understanding of NetSuite modules for SuiteScript 2.x, SuiteCloud, SuiteFlow
- Experience in the following tools, languages, and technologies: Postman, Visual Studio Code, SFTP, Git, SQL, NodeJS, Freemarker, SDF, test automation (development and tools)
- The ability to develop complex API integrations with 3rd party systems
- Worked with Web services using User Event and Restlet
Characteristics and education
- 5+ years of NetSuite implementation/consulting experience
- Relevant educational level (e.g., bachelor's in computer science)
- 1-2 years of experience with integrations via iPaaS
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages
- Strong communication skills in English verbal and written, as it is the corporate language in EG
What can you expect from us?
We strive to be an excellent workplace, and you can expect the following from us:
- A professional and business-driven environment in a rapid growing software company with lots of exciting projects
- Committed colleagues who take responsibility, show care, and help each other
- We value and support a better life-work balance by offering the possibility to work remotely. We will provide you with the right equipment for your home office
- We offer a flexible working environment to meet the demands of both your private and professional life
- A dynamic environment, with excellent opportunities to develop your skills and contribute to further development of our solutions
- An organization that takes corporate responsibility seriously and where we integrate this ambition in the way we make decisions and do business
- High priority of health and well-being
In EG we deliver Nordic vertical software that helps our customers move their businesses further.
We always strive to get better: We are a passionate team of innovators, problem solvers and doers. As an integral part of our culture, we take responsibility for our contribution to customers, to each other and to the society we live in.