IT Infrastructure Manager
Do you have a proven track record of leading and managing infrastructure teams? Are you enthusiastic about becoming a part of our continuously growing software company? Then you are our new colleague!
We are a forward-thinking Danish company specializing in technological solutions. As we continue to grow, we're seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable, and people-oriented individual to manage our IT infrastructure across three critical teams: servers, networks, and desktop environment.
As an IT Infrastructure Manager, you will report to the Chief Information Officer and be responsible for leading and coordinating the strategy and operations for our infrastructure services. You will manage three dynamic teams, responsible for servers, networks, and desktop environment, ensuring high availability, robust security, and optimal performance.
- Provide leadership and direction to the infrastructure teams located in Poland and Denmark
- Develop and implement IT policies and best practices
- Work closely with senior leadership to align infrastructure strategy with organizational goals
- Evaluate, recommend and implement new technologies and system improvements
- Manage budget and resources
- Ensure availability and reliability of IT infrastructure
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, but we are flexible and interested in your potential for growth
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Proven experience in team leadership or management
- Understanding of network protocols, server technology, and desktop environments
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing (incl. English)
- A knack for motivating and guiding teams
- Work in a successful and professional environment with lots of exciting projects
- Get committed colleagues who take responsibility, support and help each other
- Remote work combined with your colleagues in our multiple locations and relevant remote work equipment
- A work culture where we respect each other and honor diverse ways of thinking
- Flexible working environment to meet the demands of both your private and professional life
Come as you are
Are you a team player, competent and ready to grow? We would love to welcome you to our team. Know someone who would fit right in? Don't hesitate to let them know.
We assess applications continuously, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible.
In EG we deliver Nordic vertical software that helps our customers move their businesses further.
We always strive to get better: We are a passionate team of innovators, problem solvers and doers. As an integral part of our culture, we take responsibility for our contribution to customers, to each other and to the society we live in.