Customer onboarding process lead
Are you ambitious and passionate about customer onboarding, software, process management and solutions to optimize customer success? Can you see yourself being part of a cross functional team that drives onboarding of acquired companies? Are you dedicated to deliver results, and do you have a mindset and experience in working with customer onboarding, IT systems and business processes?
Then this may be the right job for you.
EG is looking for a Customer Onboarding Process Lead with reference to the Vice President of Corporate PMO who sit in the corporate management team
. A part of EG's strategy, as the leading vertical software company in Scandinavia, is to acquire vertical software companies and here you will play an important role in the onboarding of the acquired companies.
At EG, we are committed to crafting the vertical software of tomorrow, bringing sustainable impact to our customers and society. In the past three years alone, EG has made 27 strategic acquisitions, solidifying our position as a leading player in the market.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
As our Customer Onboarding Process Lead you will drive the onboarding of acquired companies, with focus on driving customer success through excellent customer onboard management supported by related processes and IT solutions and tools. Moreover, your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Drive analysis, planning, and onboarding of acquired companies to our integrated process framework with focus on how to drive excellence in customer onboarding utilizing project management methodologies and related processes and IT solutions and tools.
- Drive the analysis, strategic planning and onboarding of acquired companies into our integrated process framework. Emphasize on how to drive excellence in customer onboarding by leveraging project management methodologies, related processed and IT solutions and tools.
- Use your project management expertise to onboard acquisitions, as you lead the Order to Delivery process (part of order to cash) linked to the post-merger integration process.
- Execute gap analysis of acquired companies' fit into EG processes to possibly lead a plan that closes potential gaps.
- Onboard and educate acquired companies in the customer onboarding processes and systems and demonstrate how these fits into EG's overall process excellence and framework and operating model.
- Drive continues improvement of customer onboarding methodologies, IT solutions and tools incl. knowledge management across business units to optimize customer onboarding execution, utilization of teams and improve customer satisfaction.
- Take the lead of the Order to Delivery process as operational process owner and together with the business units and IT drive relevant process analysis and improvements.
- Support Global Business Reviews with deep knowledge on customer onboarding practices and report quarterly on Order to Delivery process status and plans.
- Work closely with the data migration team to make sure we capture the relevant acquired companies order delivery data with focus on the customer onboarding processes.
- Support the onboarding of new customers and project managers incl. those from acquired companies as you drive a project manager community across businesses.
The ideal candidate
In order to successfully drive onboarding of acquisitions, you will work closely together with the VP of the corporate PMO, stakeholders in the management team, operational process leads, the manager of post merger integration, post merger integration track leads and of course the acquired companies management and specialists. Hence, it is essential to master working in cross organizational setups and you need to possess strong stakeholder management skills. Additionally, we expect the following from you:
- Proven experience with software customer onboarding and project management. either as a project manager or consultant.
- Preferably 3-5 years consulting and Project manager experience
- Experience in post merger integration or change management
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Natural business process management skills from working with process excellence and system flows in IT applications and supporting systems.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Thrive in environments with great complexity and high energy
- A true motivator and emphatic team player, who can deliver results
- Speak and write English fluently, preferably Danish as well
- Structured, persistent, result-driven
We offer you
We strive to be an excellent workplace, and you can expect the following from us:
- An interesting and challenging career-opportunity with one of the largest Nordic software companies with +2000+ employees
- Great colleagues with a good sense of humor
- A dynamic environment in a rapidly growing software company, investing in your professional and personal development through challenging tasks and the opportunity to make your own mark on the job.
- A hybrid working model with high flexibility to support your life-work balance.
- An opportunity to work in a market-leading company with a strong track record of success and continuous growth.
- High priority of health and well-being.
Join our team and contribute to shaping the future of vertical software. With our strong history of acquisitions and continuous growth, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and evolving environment. The position requires you to work minimum 3 days in the office in Ballerup.
If you need more information about the position or EG, please contact VP Head of Corporate PMO, Jacob Buchardt on mobile +45 61246344. We will evaluate the applications as they come and until the right candidate is found, so please send application and CV as soon as possible. All contact will be treated confidentially.
We craft the vertical software of tomorrow, bringing sustainable impact to customers and society. We always strive to improve: We are a dedicated team of innovators and problem solvers. As an integral part of our culture, we take responsibility for our contribution to customers, each other, and the society we live in.