Cloud Solution Architect
Are you a passionate and experienced Cloud Solution Architect who can design, implement, and manage innovative and scalable cloud solutions? Do you have the vision and leadership skills to drive the technology strategy and direction of a growing software company?
If so, be prepared for an engaging journey, as we offer an outstanding opportunity to lead transformative initiatives and influence the future of ASPECT4
In EG we craft the vertical software of tomorrow, bringing sustainable impact to customers and society. We have more than 40 years of experience doing so and are good at it. Today we hold a position as one of the leading software companies in the Nordic – and growing fast.
ASPECT4 is EG's own developed ERP system with 40 years+ proven track record in the market. ASPECT4 and EG’s solutions are built on in-depth industry expertise and the invaluable insights acquired from long-standing partnerships with our customers.
Currently, we are embarking on an exciting journey to modernize ASPECT4 by transitioning it to cloud-native and microservices architecture. As a vital part of that, we are in search of a highly motivated and experienced Cloud Solution Architect who will also act as thought-leader for the Business Unit, a role of significant importance in our current modernization bridging present and future technology.
You will lead a team (10+ people) of very skilled and highly experienced developers, primarily focused on the legacy part of ASPECT4. As their manager, your key responsibilities are to:
- Leading the team by motivating, inspiring, and empowering team members to reach their full potential.
- Setting clear goals and expectations that align with the organizational strategy.
- Foster an environment that enables the team’s success, ensuring they have the support needed to achieve their goals.
As a Cloud Solution Architect, your responsibilities are:
- Analyzing and selecting cloud service providers, platforms, and tools. The technical requirements and business needs of a project and translating them into a cloud architecture that meets the performance, scalability, security, and cost objectives.
- Assessing and selecting cloud service providers, platforms, and tools.
- Establishing and following best practices for cloud adoption, migration, integration, governance, and security. Provide technical direction, establish and oversee best practices.
- Collaborating with product teams, IT teams, and technical leads to establish architectural guidelines and best practices for implementing and managing cloud solutions.
- Monitor and fine-tune cloud solutions to ensure optimal performance.
- Implement disaster recovery and high-availability strategies.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to cloud solutions.
As a technical thought leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing the tech vision and strategy of our organization, aligning it with our business goals and objectives and corporate guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with the latest tech trends and opportunities that can enhance our products and services.
- Assessing and integrating new technologies and tools to enhance our operational efficiency and processes.
You will be part of the leadership team in our Development department.
- Strong people skills with a high emotional intelligence (EQ).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Cloud Solution Architect or a similar role in a software company or a cloud service provider.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- A proven track record of designing, implementing, and managing complex and scalable cloud solutions using various cloud platforms and technologies.
- A solid understanding of cloud computing concepts, principles, architectures, models, services, security, compliance, governance, etc.
- A strong knowledge of various cloud service providers (such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.), platforms (such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc.), and tools (such as Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, etc.).
- Knowledge of configuring and running a MicroService and MicroFrontEnd architecture in production
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong leadership skills (both strategic and operational), with the ability to inspire, motivate, mentor, coach, and manage teams of diverse backgrounds and skill levels.
- Possesses a creative mindset characterized by analytical thinking and effective problem-solving, capable of generating innovative solutions.
What can we offer you?
We strive to be an excellent workplace, and you can expect the following from us:
- A dynamic environment in a rapidly growing software company, investing in your professional and personal development through challenging tasks and the opportunity to make your own mark on the job.
- The opportunity to have a real impact on our modernization journey and ASPECT4 going forward
- An exciting and challenging job where you can unfold your potential and drive for cloud solutions, technology strategy and leadership.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment that values teamwork, diversity, and innovation.
- A hybrid working model with high flexibility to support your life-work balance.
- An opportunity to work in a market-leading company with a strong track record of success and continuous growth.
- High priority of health and well-being.
Join our team and play a key role in shaping the future of our vertical solution!
If you would like more information before you apply, please contact Senior Manager, Henri Brorson on +45 2544 4047 or email@example.com. We evaluate the applications on an ongoing basis and recruit when the right candidate is found, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible. All inquiries are handled confidentially.
We craft the vertical software of tomorrow, bringing sustainable impact to customers and society. We always strive to improve: We are a dedicated team of innovators and problem solvers. As an integral part of our culture, we take responsibility for our contribution to customers, each other, and the society we live in.