NetSuite Functional Consultant
Be a part of our vibrant and skilled NetSuite team as we seek a passionate NetSuite Functional Consultant! If you're enthusiastic about shaping the future of business technology and driving innovation, this opportunity is perfect for you. EG is on an exciting journey to transform businesses with solid NetSuite solutions.
This position offers you a great opportunity to work in an innovative company in constant growth and to become a part of a competent NetSuite team that works together across national borders. With our platform, we aim to enhance user experiences and boost productivity for our valued end users.
We are EG IT
EG IT is responsible for supporting, developing, managing and maintaining EGs information technology infrastructure, which includes hardware, software, networks and databases. The department is also responsible for developing and implementing new feature functionality for standardized and customized software to enhance the overall system capabilities. These services require a variety of technical skills and a profound knowledge of the organization's business objectives and processes.
The system landscape and data model play a vital role in the day-to-day operations, as well as the future development and overall success of the organization. We have a dedicated team and more than 40 professionals working across 7 different countries. Each team is responsible for a specific domain, ensuring expertise and focused attention in their areas. The critical architecture consists of ERP, CRM, HRM, integration platform, workflow automation, Network, Servers, Clients, among others.
Your role and responsibilities
The NetSuite installation consists of numerous customizations and integrations and offers a solution portfolio, and our goal is to provide seamless user experiences and optimize efficiency across areas of functionality, development and operations.
Your role as a NetSuite Functionality Consultant involves working closely with the BU’s, including finance, to understand their business processes and requirements. You will help by planning, designing, configuring and customizing to align with their specific needs. You will work in the intersection of the business units and product development and the overall goal is to ensure holistic deliveries at the agreed time, cost and quality.
Daily operational tasks, as well as documentation, are also an important part of the job, and knowledge of agile methodology, Jira and Confluence is an advantage.
Your profile & qualifications
You are the perfect match if you have strong NetSuite knowledge and an in-depth understanding of NetSuite functionalities, modules, and features. You will also need proven experience as a NetSuite Functional Consultant or a similar position.
In this role, mastering stakeholder management and promoting seamless collaboration across multiple departments are integral responsibilities. Additionally, your analytical skills will be crucial in understanding complex business requirements and translating them into reliable NetSuite solutions. Combined skills that will be fundamental for your success.
You are the ideal candidate if you have
- The competence to analyze different environments, identify problems, and deliver effective solutions
- The ability to Leverage and customize out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions. Be able to analyze when NetSuite out-of-the-box solutions might not be proper for optimal issue resolution
- The competence to Assess the current NetSuite environment and drive increased utilization, functionality, and workflow automation and optimization across all business functions
- The competence to Design and implement future-state integrations of data into NetSuite, optimal and efficiently
- Experiences with Zone Advanced Billing, AVT, Dynatos/ReadSoft, Pagero, and Banking would be desirable
- Experiences with Localization bundles, preferably the Nordic bundles
- Experiences with exporting, modifying, and import data, using saved searches, CSV import, mass update, and scripts
- The competence to stay abreast of existing and emerging IT and industry trends and relevant business developments associated with current and new technologies
Characteristics and education
- 3+ years of hands-on NetSuite experience
- Relevant educational level (e.g., bachelor in computer science or another technical field)
- NetSuite Consultant Certification would be preferred
- NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred
- Strong communication skills in English verbal and written, as it is the corporate language in EG
What can you expect from us?
We strive to be an excellent workplace, and you can expect the following from us:
- A professional and business-driven environment in a rapid growing software company with lots of exciting projects
- Committed colleagues who take responsibility, show care, and help each other
- We value and support a better life-work balance by offering the possibility to work remotely. We will provide you with the right equipment for your home office
- We offer a flexible working environment to meet the demands of both your private and professional life
- A dynamic environment, with excellent opportunities to develop your skills and contribute to further development of our solutions
- An organization that takes corporate responsibility seriously and where we integrate this ambition in the way we make decisions and do business
- High priority of health and well-being
In EG we deliver Nordic vertical software that helps our customers move their businesses further.
We always strive to get better: We are a passionate team of innovators, problem solvers and doers. As an integral part of our culture, we take responsibility for our contribution to customers, to each other and to the society we live in.