Senior Automation Engineer
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Forcepoint develops the #1 DLP solution in the world in Tel Aviv, Israel.
We are looking for an experienced Automation Engineer to join a group developing an existing DLP product and its next-generation product, that has a lot of customers and sales of more than 130 million dollars.
The DLP product helps customers to secure their data wherever it is and helps to protect against data breaches and ensure compliance.
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will develop automation infrastructure features in Java, allowing yourself and other engineers to write automatic tests.
What will you do?
- Take part in a team developing the automation infrastructure
- Design, code, review and debug automation features
- Act as an automation expert, deciding what should be automated, consult on when and how to automate
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 3+ years of proven hands-on experience in Java development
- Automated testing - infrastructure and tests development
- Testing large scale/ high volume enterprise-grade software
- API-based automated testing
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google).
- BSc in computer science OR equivalent degree or experience – advantage
- Strong IT skills in Linux, Windows and MacOS – big advantage
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.