Sr. Software Engineer
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Forcepoint develops the #1 DLP solution in the world in Tel Aviv, Israel.
We are looking for an experienced C/C++ software engineer to join a team developing a next generation scanning component for our existing DLP product. The product has many customers and annual sales of more than 130 million dollars.
The DLP product helps customers to secure their data wherever it is and helps to protect against data breaches and ensure compliance.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a key role in the development of a new component. You will develop features in C/C++, perform code reviews and take part in designs and plans.
What will you do?
- Work closely with product to identify and plan new features.
- Own features delivery from design to full-scale deployment at our cloud providers.
- Be part of a scrum team working in an agile environment practicing CI/CD.
- Identify and POC new technologies to improve scale, performance, agility, and security.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- · BSc in computer science or other equivalent degree/ graduates of IDF technological course.
- · 5+ years’ experience in developing enterprise-grade software
- · C/C++ expert with at least 4 years of experience.
- · Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- · Strong communication skills (written and oral) in Hebrew and English and teamwork ethic within a diverse team environment
- Linux and MacOS experience are preferred skills
- Experience with CI/CD technologies: Configuration management, Jenkins, antifactory, terraform, testing frameworks
- Significant Python development - advantage
We foster a human-centric culture, both inside and out of Forcepoint’s walls: accepting, welcoming, and embracing the individuality that makes us each tick – while recognizing it’s our collective spirit that makes us who we are. We are committed to taking the necessary steps to create a culture more attuned and inclusive of the passions, perspectives, and potentials of all. Follow #WeAreForcepoint on LinkedIn & Twitter to see us in action.
You will enjoy
- a hybrid work environment
- inclusive benefits offerings
- the pace of a startup with enterprise muscle
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.