QA Automation Engineer- III (Automation Testing/Robot Framework/Python)
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
- Design, develop, and execute automated test scripts using Robot Framework that are compatible with multiple browsers and operating systems.
- Identify, record, document, and track defects using Jira or other issue-tracking tools
- Collaborate with developers and other stakeholders to identify and fix defects and issues
- Participate in test case reviews and provide feedback to improve test coverage and quality
- Develop and maintain test documentation including test plans, test cases, and test reports
- Identify performance bottlenecks in applications and recommend solutions
- Conduct performance testing using tools such as JMeter or LoadRunner
- Analyze performance test results and provide recommendations for improvement
- Continuously improve test automation frameworks, tools, and processes
- 4-8 years of experience in automation testing
- Strong knowledge of Robot Framework and its usage
- Knowledge of performance testing and tools such as JMeter or LoadRunner
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and practices
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- ISTQB or equivalent certification in Software Testing is a plus
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.