Software QA Engineer- III(Manual Testing)
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
● Apply defined software quality best practices and procedures to design, influence, and drive quality and testability
● Have full responsibilities for testing product components
● Performintensive testing of Forcepoint applications.
● Generate project test plans, estimate work, and monitor progress against milestones.
● Review functional and technical documentation in order to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
● Review and write test cases to ensure scenarios accurately cover business functionality.
● Execute all components of product testing such as functional, regression, end-to-end testing, performance, and load testing.
● Regularly report test results via multiple communication channels, like bug tracking system, instant messengers, online meetings
● Work with Developers and Product Management to understand product requirements and create real-world test cases and use cases.
● Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, and quality assurance best practices and processes
● Train and supervise QA engineers
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
● 5 - 10 years of relevant experience as QA Engineer
● High-level analytical skills.
● Software QA methodologies
● Experiencein testing web applications - 3+ years
● Linux and Windows - 3+ years of system testing
● Active Directory/ADFS - configuration and maintenance
● Strong knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS protocols
● MySQL It is plus to have working experience with:
● Cloud applications - GoogleApps, Office365, Box, Salesforce
● Mobile devices - iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.