Territory Account Manager
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Job Title: Territory Account Manager
Location: NYC Metro, NJ or Philadelphia metro
Forcepoint is one of the world’s largest private cybersecurity companies. A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and passionate Territory Account Manager. You will be responsible for New Business and Current Business for all Forcepoint solutions within the NYC Metro, NJ or Philadelphia metro.
- Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts through business to business sales of Forcepoint software licensing, appliances and services to accounts
- Working with the Regional Director, develop and implement specific customer accounts and opportunity plans in support of company goals and quota objectives
- Effectively engage sales resources: SE, Channel, Solutions Sales teams and Executives on the development and implementation of customer account plans
- Use the CRM system effectively, responsible for the development, management and closure of forecasted opportunities
- Manage and drive revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies
- Execute complex sales and effectively manage the sales process and activities
- Manage 100-150 accounts
- Meet or exceed sales quota
- Interface to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management
What experience(s), knowledge, and education we are looking for:
- University degree preferred and 4-7 years of sales experience or equivalent work experience
- Proven Cyber Security Enterprise Field Sales, including not limited to, Cloud Security - Network Security - Experience of managing, growing and taking ownership of accounts
- Previous experience with accounts with 2000 employees or more.
- A proven sales background of consistent achievement against quota
- Used to meeting with and presenting to C-level / executive level contacts within customers’ accounts
- Used to working with the Channel as well as developing business directly
- Able to effectively partner and engage with internal sales resources such as sales specialists and sales engineers, as well as liaising with external partners at all levels
- Familiar with sales methodologies such as TAS and SPIN
- A structured and processed style of working with good time-management skills
- Experience of working across various vertical markets
- Good analytical and forecasting skills
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
- 25% travel time expected for the position, to any of our global locations, some travel is overnight.
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is a Federal Contractor. Certain positions with Forcepoint require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.