Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Title: Customer Advocate
The Customer Advocate is focused on maximizing the value of Forcepoint products and services for each of their customers. Exemplifying our corporate principles of being Trustworthy, Collaborative, Accountable, Respectful, Innovative, and Relentless, you will nurture customer relationships and seek to understand customer business objectives and challenges. As a Customer Advocate, you will serve as a primary escalation point for your accounts, push for timely technical support resolutions, and act as a sales enabler to drive retention and loyalty.
- Builds and maintains close customer relationships with Technical staff and Sr. Management.
- Collaborates with Forcepoint internal teams including Sales/SE, Support Delivery, Professional Services, Product Management, and Engineering.
- Develops a holistic view of each customer and proactively identifies areas where expansion opportunities exist and product value can be maximized.
- Leads technical escalation and management conference calls. Assumes a leadership role in providing case status updates to Forcepoint management, account teams and customers.
- Conducts and leads Customer Care account review meetings. Account reviews will include open case load trending and measurements of SLAs.
- Performs product Health Checks and provides maintenance best practices along with training recommendations.
- Maintains high level of awareness of service issues affecting the Forcepoint environment and proactively engages with customers to avoid potential interruptions and downtime.
- Identifies, facilitates, and ensures effective communication of all technical queries and problem resolution from the customer to corporate resources.
- Documents and manages action items, assigned owners, and timelines during a break/fix customer impact event. Ensures suitable levels of service personnel and activity during problem resolution at all locations.
- Drives corrective action plans, participates in Root Cause Analysis including incident and problem management activities, and clearly articulates next steps to the customer.
- Stays current on company and industry technologies
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
You are a problem solver. You act boldly, take initiative, and are comfortable taking calculated risks to achieve successful outcomes for your customers. You value teamwork, collaboration, and transparent communication. You take pride in delivering high quality work product, demonstrate extreme levels of accountability, and are results driven. You are organized, curious, and passionate about building meaningful customer relationships.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Three years’ experience in a technical support role managing large enterprise or very large enterprise customers.
- Proven track record of managing customer expectations and ensuring the highest level of customer loyalty
- Problem solving – Ability to be resourceful and “figure things out”
- Self-confidence – Ability to express opinions and influence effectively
- Understands and can articulate Forcepoint’s value proposition to customers.
- Understands and can articulate the product line and architecture.
- Understands PII regulations such as HIPPA and GDPR
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Skills in Portuguese are a plus.
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.