Principal Product Manager
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
About the role: Forcepoint is looking for an experienced Principal Product Manager to work on Forcepoint’s flagship product – Security Service Edge (SSE), an all-in-one cloud-native security platform.
Location: Campbell, CA
How will you work? Hybrid
What will you be doing?
- Analyze market and product trends and guide business cases for new opportunities
- Create a long-term product strategy and develop a roadmap
- Communicate requirements (through tools like Confluence/Jira) and success metrics for the product to align the team on what to provide and why it adds value
- Engage with leadership and development teams to develop and maintain a product roadmap
- Be a product and subject matter expert to help in pre- and post-sales customer engagements
What experience(s), knowledge, and education we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science , Engineering or related field
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Ability to think strategically and act with urgency to bring new capabilities to the market
- Experience delivering products as cloud-based services
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners, and executives
- Leadership, drive, passion, and charisma ability to persuade, sell ideas, and lead
- 5%-10% travel globally
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is a Federal Contractor. Certain positions with Forcepoint require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.