Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
About the role: As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for working on Forcepoint’s flagship product – Forcepoint One, an all-in-one cloud-native security platform.
Location: Campbell, CA
How will you work? Hybrid in the Campbell, CA office
What will you be doing?
- End-to-end ownership of Cloud Deployments and its support
- Ensure uptime availability of the Cloud environments
- Maintain the Cloud Infrastructure of the products in adherence to the company compliance and quality processes
- Debugging and identifying issues and remediating them within the SLA
- Actively looking out for ways to optimize deployment processes: CI, CD, Pipeline etc.
- Driving intra-team collaboration and continual improvement
- Maintain security standards for Compliance purposes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in automating and orchestrating workloads across multiple cloud providers
- 3+ years of experience in managing Kubernetes Orchestrated deployments
- Automation experience with configuration management solutions such as Terraform or AWS Cloud Formation
- Proficient with git & git workflows, Jenkins and Jira.
- Strong implementation background and experience in AWS Services (Preferably EKS, Redshift, MSK, Route53, Databases, Load Balancers)
- Experience in streaming/queuing technologies such as Kafka/RabbitMQ/Kinesis
- Experience with Infrastructure scripting solutions such as Python or Shell
- Proficient in leveraging CI/CD tools to automate testing and deployments
- Experience working in Agile, fast-paced environments
- Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve deployments agility and playbooks
- Experience in integrating Observability solutions and building Dashboards
Nice to have:
- Experience with Security Compliance standards is a Plus
- AWS and/or CNCF Certifications are a Plus
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is a Federal Contractor. Certain positions with Forcepoint require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.